Live Update Bugs 03/13/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Moege Augur

Thanks this make a lot more sense to me now
  2. Lorilei Journeyman

Caster mercenary, when set on balanced, is casting PB AE Katelanata Rk. II.
    Should the caster merc be casting AE spells when it's not set on AE mode?
    This keep breaking mez on mobs.
  3. Lorilei Journeyman

In The Darkness Howls, when Grash spawns, he does not show up on tracking.
  4. Jondalar Augur

He spawns?
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The Darkness Howls - message when the zone isn't ready tells you you need a reason to go there instead of mystical forces block the way.

Also advanced loot rolls seem to be messed up in Iron Legion - someone greeded on a couple of items and it said they won the need roll - not sure if just wrong message or if EQ is not seeing greed only need.

Had another issue with adv loot yesterday where 1 item was handed out and the 2nd item the same never rolled, even though a need roll was selected by a different player. This was in Howls mission.
  6. Oxgoad Lorekeeper

Truth be told, I did the same thing. Still, it would make more sense to have the jail doors be made functional once more.
    Rondor likes this.
  7. Orcen Elder

Task: Greatest Gnome Hunters.

Task Status:
    Hunt Fearsome spiders. 5/5 *
    Loot 2 Clockwork Spider Leg . 1/2
    Hunt deadly snakes. 5/5 *

Loot 2 Clockwork Spinal Sprocket 2/2

Problem is after looting the second Spinal Sprocket it updated and added a step to deliver 0/2 Spider legs instead of the Deliver 0/2 Sprockets. Wrong step updated.
    Now, since it the task thinks I can deliver the two legs (but I only have 1), the spiders no longer drop the legs because it thinks I don’t need them, so I can’t loot another, so cant complete the task.

Killed like 15 more spiders and no legs are dropping. I have the two Sprockets for turn in, but task won’t let me turn in yet, cause it’s looking for a spider leg to turn, not the sprockets.

Maybe a GM could come get the task, kill spiders for me and let me loot another leg so I can finish this task… yah??
  8. Absor Developer

I'll look into it. Thanks. I can't help you with your specific issue, but I can see if I can make the quest work better.
  9. Prathun Developer

This has been fixed internally. You now hand in the Declaration of War and the 9th Ring to Sentry Badain in the instance.
    qweasy likes this.
  10. Jondalar Augur

Also had this problem. Ended up having to reget the task.
  11. Soulbanshee Augur

I am not sure about the hand in part but it seemed to me once you get all the kills, the spiders stop dropping legs like its checking vs the wrong task step whether colleting is complete. You can get more legs to drop by grouping with someone with a fresh task.
  12. Morigaine Elder

What they are describing is exactly what can happen in Furnace Fire as well. Adding a post I had posted in player support forum due to relevance.

Came across a bug on Furnace Fire that I was able to reproduce today and found a work around. The first step is to kill 3 Iron Legion mobs. The second step is to turn in the 3 cores you get from the mobs. In a group of 5, the cores completely stopped dropping. I realized later what had happened is that the drop must be coded to still needing kill count. Once the first 3 characters had received their cores after 3 mob kills, the cores stopped dropping. I had to have the last two characters drop the quest and come back. Cores immediately started dropping again. So probably a minor change but the cores shouldn't stop dropping if group members don't have theirs but have already completed the kill 3 portion.
  13. Prathun Developer

I wasn't able to reproduce the problem with extra mobs spawning on an attempt after a reset, but I did notice that two of the big gold statue objects weren't spawning again properly on reset and fixed that. Thanks!
  14. WhtRabbit Lorekeeper

some people are experiencing an inability to log in.

Try resetting your router. Don't know why, but went from No toons getting in, to all my toons getting in.
  15. Shadva Del`Shai Augur

This isn't actually about the patch, it's actually about a Fabled bug. One of the Fabled Jopal in PoFire isn't showing which Jopal it's spawning as, i.e. The Fabled Jopal Chieftan or The Fabled Jopal Crafter, it's only spawning as The Fabled Jopal but in the Chieftan or Cratfer positions and not giving the hunter update
  16. Qbert Gallifreyan

I don't know when it became this way, but I was running the anniversary task "Lucky 13" and the mugs that accompany the first active step in the instance were placed on the floor instead of on the table as expected.
  17. Drakah UI Designer

Anniv. Quest - Pub Crawl.
    If you do not use the Dwarf Disguise in S.Kaladim, the emote text you get says:
    "You could have used this when you needed to be in Kaladim, but you don't know."
    it should read:
    "You could have used this when you needed to be in Kaladim, but you don't now..."
  18. Zyrek New Member

Mobs in Big Gnomes, Bigger Problems are hitting for about 3 million, and the shaky skeletons in the final wave just keep spawning more gnome skeletons instead of becoming vulnerable.
  19. Moege Augur

Mission: A Formal dinner party

Suspect there is still a bug with the clues not being populated. Had it 2 times with only 3 clues (yes I am very sure everything was dead, including the weapon racks)

All that I saw common between the 2 times was that it was an int caster being accused (nec/mag/wiz/enchanter) and the necro / mage was at the dining table.
  20. Mesil Lorekeeper

Fabled Triloun Warder in the Reef of Corinav does not count for Hunter, no normal version spawns.