Bristlebane Day Quest "This Ain't Right"

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by treehugger, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Drakah UI Designer

Figured they might of stealth patched this quest so I decided to try it out again today.. still broken.
  2. Anglesy Elder

Are the dates for this quest going to extend until after the next patch at least?
  3. cloakerjum New Member

This is a total disgrace, I waited a whole year to get my hands on the hobby horse... event ends tomorrow. Are you guys really seriously telling everyone we have to wait another year? Please extend the task another couple weeks after the fix is live.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Prathun Developer

We're looking into this. Thank you for your patience.
    Yinla, Fanra and cloakerjum like this.
  5. Exxodia Journeyman

BTW a few yrs ago when doing the fear raid and everyone gets feared, yes, using this mount prevents you from running from the fear effect, however, you still cannot 'cast' or 'fight', but at the very least you do not run off grabbing further agro'd/mobs, and/or you don't have to run back period.
  6. Prathun Developer

We plan to bring back the Bristlebane content after the April update to give people a chance to complete the quests. Sorry for any inconvenience!
  7. doah Augur

Will they be available on Phini? None of the quest guys were up.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

<3 Thank you. :)
  9. Thunderkiks Augur

Thank you!
  10. Prathun Developer

The Bristlebane event is tied to Seeds of Destruction.
    Since Phinigel unlocked Seeds on January 2nd of this year, the Bristlebane event should run on your server.
  11. doah Augur

I thought so also but when looking for the quest givers I could not find them. I went on live and there were some bristlebane guys near the main bank but none on Phinigel.