When will Phinigel server get Legends of Norrath packs?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kurre, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Kurre New Member

Legends of Norrath came into existence in 2007. Phinny server is currently on Underfoot (2009 release). Are the TLP servers going to get to purchase Legends of Norrath cards that were available when the servers were live?
  2. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

3. Kurre New Member

You can buy Legends of Norrath packs in the DB store, those are what I'm referencing.
    Elyani likes this.
  4. Captain Video Augur

The DB store only sells the loot card rewards, not the actual LoN packs themselves. SOE pulled the plug on the LoN game server prior to their sale, so it is no longer possible to play the game. Also, the pack drops were only in the MMOs (both EQ1 and EQ2) for about a year before they were removed.
  5. Protagonist Tank

He's asking when they'll unlock the loot card reward sales.
    Elyani likes this.
  6. Captain Video Augur

I would doubt that loot card sales will ever be unlocked on a TLP, since the store is rotating the sets, and isn't ordering them by EQ expansion. Which begs the question of why it should matter, since virtually all of it is made up of cosmetics and low-level pots. In my experience, the things people always wanted out of the loot cards were housing items and mounts, which don't affect progression in any way.
  7. Protagonist Tank

There were a few LoN loot cards that were significantly powerful for certain classes in-era.
  8. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I'd expect them in HoT, with the housing and loyalty vendor. I guess we'll see.
  9. Ryak Augur

I know the vast majority of my /claims related to LoN are available at this point. I think there might be a tiny few left that are unclaimable?

If buying them in the store it isn't out by HoT, I think it's worth asking why not.
  10. Prathun Developer

It looks like the Legends of Norrath prize packs are available once Rain of Fear has unlocked.
    Ryak and Captain Video like this.
  11. Random newb Augur

Can that be changed to SoD, pretty please?
  12. Numiko Augur

You can always log onto a live server and buy packs with a level 1 character and then log back to Phinny to see if you can claim them here.
  13. Random newb Augur

You can't, they're tradeable items until you claim and it goes directly to your inventory instead of the claim window.
  14. Kurre New Member

Thanks for the information Prathun, I'll start saving money!
  15. Kurre New Member

16. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Probably should change this to SoD. :)