GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parva Lorekeeper

I have done that and it still loads and then says not responding and just closes automatically
  2. Parva Lorekeeper

yeah Ive checked that several times even on task manager to see if it is running and it is not
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I'm going to send you a PM with something you can try.
  4. Thundastruk Elder

bump this post!
  5. Syylke_EMarr Augur

When trying to export a fight as 1 log file, I get this error:

Code:
    ************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
      at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
      at GamParse.MainScreen.ExportToLogfile_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

You're going to have to give me more than that:

What version are you using?
    Is it any fight you try to export or just a specific one?
  7. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Sorry, was half asleep at the time :s

Using version 2.0.0.72. Appears to be any fight from any of my logs. It opens the Save File dialog and creates the file in the location chosen, but then gives me that error. The file it creates is left as an empty file.
  8. Balthen Lorekeeper

Is there anyway to have it adjust the time in combat to another character's time? My bard who pulls is charged with 15 or 20 seconds of pull time. Everyone else in my group has a 35 second fight and his is 50 and it distorts his DPS by a huge margin. It would be nice if I could set the warrior as the "default" timing mechanism. I realize this is probably not going to rise to the attention of a "fix" but either way I thought this post needed to be sent back to page 1.

Thank you for the awesome tool.
  9. Beimeith Lord of the Game

This is what the option to suppress pulling exists for. It is supposed to ignore a small amount of initial damage (from a pull) so that the start time of the fight doesn't begin until the real fight begins.
  10. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Getting an Unhandled Exception error in GamParse v2.0.0.72 BETA. This error started happening when I moved from v2.0.0.71 to .72. The error is thrown as soon as GP detects a fight or if I load a log file containing a fight.

If this was discussed in an earlier post, I apologize. I went back four pages and didn't see this error addressed.

"Cannot set Column 'Rank' to be null. Please use DBNull instead."

Code:
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentException: Cannot set Column 'Rank' to be null. Please use DBNull instead.
      at System.Data.DataRow.set_Item(DataColumn column, Object value)
      at GamParse.MainScreen.DisplayHealOverview()
      at GamParse.MainScreen.DisplayFight(Fight fight)
      at GamParse.MainScreen.DGV_Fight_Nav_SelectedRowChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
      at GamParse.MainScreen.DGV_Fight_Nav_CellClick(Object sender, DataGridViewCellEventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnCellClick(DataGridViewCellEventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnMouseClick(MouseEventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.7.3324.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    GamParse
        Assembly Version: 2.0.0.72
        Win32 Version: 2.0.0.72
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/thisuser/Desktop/GamParse-2.0.0-Beta.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
        Win32 Version: 4.7.3353.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
        Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Core
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Data
        Win32 Version: 4.7.3260.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
    System.Xml
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Configuration
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization
        Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.dll
    System.Numerics
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

11. Rowlen Journeyman

I get an exception error in Version .72 when deactivating Option "dont show no damage players" and then selecting on fight -> then allways an exeption error.
  12. onesong‘Baralku New Member

I need help. I tried GamParse-2.0.0.62.exe and GamParse-2.0.0-Beta.exe. Can't get it to show the fights or dps parses. I went through the process of loading the correct log file and and checking the filters, shown here: https://gambosoft.eqresource.com/gamparsegettingstarted.php.

It can't be NET framewokr 4 because:
    Only the Faction and Loots and Chat tabs work. It also updates LogLines (309), Current Size (24kb) and Current File correct in the Title Bar.

What's going on?

I'm using Windows 10 64bit. It's up to date.

I can use Stats->Log Details too. It shows, right now:
  13. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Are you lower level? There's a setting to not parse fights below a certain threshold of damage (100,000 I think). If you're lower level, the mobs are dead before you get to the threshold. If that's the case, you can change that value to something appropriate.
  14. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Thanks Rowlen. That stopped the Unhandled Exception errors.
  15. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I'm not dead yet. I'll see about getting an update posted sometime this weekend to address the issues mentioned.
    Tarvas and getlostgreg like this.
  16. Brumans Augur

Few questions!

1. Did you ever update after your last post?
    2. How close do you think this is to being the real release?
    3. If that's going to be a while, is the Beta at least stable enough to not wipe out settings each time we upgrade?
  17. TheNado42 New Member

Link pet function only shows the warrior and druid not mage or enchanter or necromancer. This was working in early build of beta. Let me know if I can provide details to help fix. Thank you for your continued work on this parser.
  18. gnomeboss Augur

i need a little help either setting my filters or settings in gamparse. i turn log on for raids in order to use gina. i filter out a ton of stuff that i don't care about. but i do care about tracking the spells i cast and i'm certain my filters aren't filtering (ha) those. when i open gamparse to check things out, i am almost always disappointed. gameparse will show very little of an evening's fights. i'm talking 70s worth of fights over a night, a dozen mobs not even listed. 9 spells cast on a raid when another parser has me at 999 (made up numbers).

the thing is the log is there. if i use the gamparse log search, i can find out how many times i cast spell_name_here. but for whatever reason, i can't get gamparse to parse (ha) that info put that into its fancy interface.

default settings on gamparse. most recent version. again, i have a lot of combat stuff filtered but i have pc spells on, so i'm assuming/hoping that's me.

gitgud.au and l2gamparse are fine responses, but it's almost my birthday so pls take pity on me. i just want to check my spell casts/counts to make myself feel better about my heal parse!
  19. Angahran Augur

Is there a way to see how much a mob is hitting for ?
    I'm sure the mob name used to be listed in the tanking list but I can't find it.

Also, viewing 'tells to me' appears to need to be manually refreshed and doesn't update automatically.

I know this is a beta version so it's not perfect... yet :)
  20. Tatanka Joe Schmo

On the tanking page, if you've already narrowed the "fight" to just one mob, any hits listed on the tanking page should just be from that mob, correct?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.