24 box of mages destroying HG on Mangler

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by dlovin2, Mar 19, 2019.

1. dlovin2 New Member

There is a 24 box group of mages on mangler.. just destroying the HGs.

How does this happen? They are not 24 individual screens. They are replicating movement and stuff.

I'm over here trying to use a PC and a laptop , trying to follow the rules... and someone found out how to box 24 mages at once and screw up the market with all that loot.

i can't believe it. im so furious. whats the point of true box?
    Ghostdog and Ajjantis like this.
  2. took2summit11 Augur

Take a video, send it to DBG, player will probably get characters banned. Player will probably level up 24 new mages in 24 hours or so, rinse and repeat. Until DBG can find a better way to police this =/
    Barton likes this.
  3. AgentofChange Augur

why are you so mad lmao
  4. Lemuelbaruch Elder

Who said he was "so mad"? Someone in the game is breaking the rules of the server and it is something that should be looked into. There is a limited amount of available mobs, and if someone is breaking the rules, causing problems for other players, it is understandable.
    Drexyll likes this.
  5. Machentoo Augur

I mean, technically mad and furious are two different words, but...
    Thalliius likes this.
  6. dlovin2 New Member

i am mad. this person gets to farm thousands of plat and really mess up the market really early.. and dominate entire areas with no competition.
  7. Fumi-chan Augur

There's a reason some of us avoided Mangler like the krono farming plague we knew it would be. :p
    andross77 and Ajjantis like this.
  8. Lion of God Elder

You mean the true box only prevented legit boxers from playing on the server, but the mage army RMTers found a way to bypass it and play regardless?

Furthermore, since the mage armies competition has been destroyed by do'er good rule settings. The worst of the worst was enabled to corner and dominate RMTing on Mangler.

Who wouldve thought? Idiots.
    Fraggly and Hateseeker like this.
  9. Xanathol Augur

The easiest way to police it is to have a living, breathing GM presence. It is hard to code something to detect inappropriate activity in game yet easy for a person to spot it. There are folks who would volunteer to do this for free (not that I recommend that path but just saying - costs shouldn't be a blocker).
  10. Telkiney Elder

I second, make a video of it, post it to youtube, send the link in a petition, share it ect.
  11. Protagonist Tank

There was a crew of them leveling up fresh in Lavastorm last night too. Guild "Evasive"

I sent the video and petition.
  12. BraxKedren Journeyman

It's hard enough to get things with all the normal people playing. We don't need the extra challenge of some Cartman boxing all the mobs up from everyone.
  13. Plowwed New Member

ALl oF tHe RmT WilL bE oN SeLOs TheY SaID
    Pirlo and code-zero like this.
  14. Grailer Augur

imagine how much money it cost to buy those 24 accounts . They need to farm thousands of plat to get kronos to pay for accounts lmao .

This game is all about Kronos son , if you want plat sell kronos .
  15. Tyche Elder

Boxer mad they are being out-boxed. News flash, all choice spots are taken by eq entrepreneurs.

The point of true box is to game the system and sell krono to chumps who don’t. Make sure to buy some to keep the wheels turning. They have 24 mouths to feed.
  16. Dailor Augur

17. Dabrixmgp Augur

Just pick to a new zone. if you see 24 mages in your zone it means hes not in the others.
  18. Machentoo Augur

If you have 24 mages, well, I'm pretty sure 12 of them is sufficient to keep down the hg's in each pick.
    Hateseeker likes this.
  19. Kahna Augur

Rathe mountains doesn't for a pick until 50, and the only thing people kill there is HG's. 5 people can keep the hill clear. Rathe never has picks.
    Hateseeker likes this.
  20. Rotlust Augur

I play on selo, not mangler, but he has every god damn right to be mad. This is the sort of that RUINED past tlps and with bad actors like this, they will probably end up tightening boxing rules EVEN MORE.
    Drexyll likes this.