Improvements. How are you guys doing?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trizek, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thygrym Elder

Giving Streamers priority will be a much bigger hit to their reputation. Seems some people's money is worth more than others.
    Draxx and Mittensworth like this.
  2. Aelenar Journeyman

Kunark drops with +stats is not common on a day 1 server
    off of level 7 mobs
  3. Trizek Augur

Considering he said outside of Guk I'm assuming hes talking about Mangler and not Selo. Needless to say, who cares about Selo. Your Luclin gear will outweigh the Kunark drops in a few days
    Draxx and EnchFWO like this.
  4. Quill Augur

150 between the pick and base. Someone apparently cares!
  5. Karuman New Member

I actually started playing in 2002 and have an 85 shaman and rogue on Drinal server. I'm not new, but haven't played in a couple of years. I'm just trying to help calm the anger we all feel at the stupidity.
    :)
    It did occur to me I have never really posted on forums before...never felt the need I guess, but I am bored and frustrated and passing the time.

Also, I will be looking for a guild if I ever get on to Mangler, hehe
  6. Maligannt Journeyman

25+ times to the character select screen, crashed while zoning into Butcherblock. At 4:30 100 people in the zone, now 4 people. No one is getting in here. Is a server restart not possible? Put the queue back? Something? It's worse now than at launch, by a long shot.
  7. MaestroM Augur

No trouble making chars. Just can't load the game.

Bummer
  8. Meridian Augur

Still haven't been able to actually get in the game, but I was able to at least get to the Character screen and make a couple. I guess that's an improvement.
    Draxx likes this.
  9. Raurk Zorander Journeyman

THE SERVER IS NOT RESPONDING...

Why isn't the server responding? Can't be too full if people can't get in....
  10. Junlo Journeyman

I played a little today.. but the past several hours the "servers arent responding" to me..... they are aware, lol ok cool now what? We are all aware too
    Draxx likes this.
  11. Tachya Elder

After almost 8 hours it's still the "initial login rush"? I can just imagine if my boss said "Hey, almost time to go home, what did you accomplish today?" and I answered, "Come on, I'm still on my initial coffee, you didn't think I started working already?".
    Draxx likes this.
  12. EnchFWO Augur

They added a 'smokey eye' face tattoo for this launch.
  13. Infinitive New Member

Take down the good damn server already. They letting people play by themselves to give them advantages. It's total . If people can't login they should kick everyone, not just let a limited few play. I'm sure it is a limited few they want playing.
    Daysprung likes this.
  14. Raurk Zorander Journeyman

The devs have probably gone home now...maybe they will pick it up in the morning and waste more time on it then.
    Draxx likes this.
  15. Shadowpaws2003 New Member

trying to log in, instead of allowing me to make a character, the create character pops up something about not being able to do recruit a friend, and then tries to force me to buy a slot. What is going on?
  16. Mittensworth New Member

The server launching on March 16th was a lie.
    Draxx likes this.
  17. Cityofchamps09 New Member

Managed to get my main and box to level 5. Made all my alts that I wanted so far. Been fighting the login boss since 7:30.

The first time I created my main, it got wiped and when I tried to recreate it, it didn't work, so that's nice. I'll have to /petition to get that resolved, but other than that, when I was on, it was fine, performance wise.
  18. Cham New Member

watching streamers play just to torture myself.
    so sad.
    Draxx likes this.
  19. Daysprung New Member

Haven't made it onto the server despite mashing the play everquest button for 8 hours. I created characters but that's about it.
    Draxx likes this.
  20. Meridian Augur

I had that happen. If you give it a couple minutes, the normal character creation stuff should pop up. At least it did for me.
    Draxx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.