Can’t log back in Mangler

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ** Dragonslayer **, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slizzard New Member

Don’t worry it’s all fine. Things are smoothing out! The cap is lifted!!!
  2. Stagentti Augur

Mangler?

Edit: stupid question lol. Frustration is getting to me!!!!
  3. ZzznakeDoctur Journeyman

What a fuckin' load of this company piled on its paying customers. Why is the Selo's server working perfectly fine now, but Mangler is completely shitfaced?
    Dagenfehl likes this.
  4. Dagud New Member

Same problem, still not zoned any toon in after 7 hours. Happy 20th anniversary.
  5. Korzu111 Elder

Fewer players on Selos.
  6. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Jedi Mind Trick fail.
  7. Ruhi Augur

title says it all....
    Wayloss likes this.
  8. LastManStanding New Member

9. Ruhi Augur

10. Ishbu Augur

But nobody can get past character select on Mangler. Can you please stop talking about the login server and que and realize there is a problem with the game server?
  11. waytoomuchcoffee New Member

You forgot the part where when you finally get back to the server screen, it tells you your character is already logged in
    Fallfyres likes this.
  12. Raurk Zorander Journeyman

They have to fix selos first - time is ticking away til that next expansion!!
    Lakeland likes this.
  13. Raranik New Member

Can I be high with you!!!!!!!!
  14. LastManStanding New Member

15. Arog Augur

No I mentioned that. When I tell it to log it off then I get the timed out error and start all over.
  16. Coder Joe Journeyman

I don't think they even know everyone is stuck at character select. Last update says its going "smoothly with a few disconnects" lol.

The few people on-line say zones are half empty.
  17. Culan Journeyman

More like devs are in the guilds racing for world firsts so they have a more vested interest. Mangler is of secondary concern to them.
  18. Ruhi Augur

seriously -------------------------------- 7 hrs later, still same issues? seirouslY?????????????
  19. Fallfyres Augur

--------------------
    I am on the east coast if that matters --- I cannot get in to EITHER Mangler or Selos, so no, it is not working flawlessly either.
  20. Psalmz Elder

How are we going to see "in game lag" if we can't get in game? I have crashed to "unresponsive server" after character select more than 10 11 12 13 times now.

Definition of insanity: doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.