character select --> disconnect cycle

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kanibal, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PodofWater Journeyman

Same as, Same as...
  2. Duladin Lorekeeper

Still doing it for me
  3. Forevernecro Elder

Wont let new characters in either, atleast in Ak`anon....
  4. Thranos New Member

Same thing, it, I'm getting drunk!
  5. Thewiz Augur

Reset the servers already, jeesh.
  6. Stagentti Augur

Would be nice to get a Dev update on this issue and what they're doing to address it.

Small step forward from earlier issues but still.

Approaching 7 hours of issues.
  7. Junlo Journeyman

just happened again.. update.. something about working on the issue i dunno
  8. EnchFWO Augur

Twitter which is apparently one of their fav means of communicating even though it shouldn't be:

Last update from Holly: 3 hours
    Last update from EQ: 4 hours
    Ayar likes this.
  9. Kanibal New Member

Maybe they gave up, and left the office by now?
  10. Coder Joe Journeyman

The Character select -> Disconnect is endless. This isn't even a login server issue so who knows what its doing. Probably nothing we can fix on our end.

This is just a matter of waiting for enough people to get tired enough or frustrated enough to give up trying to play lol. Then the up late night owls can play a bit.
  11. Babaz New Member

Here is my easy fix.....

1) Everyone stop loggin in.
    2) I log in
    3) Everyone else resume trying to log in

Any questions ;)
  12. Malik_Fippy Journeyman

Devs are leveling up on Rizlona server before opening it up
  13. Taboo503 New Member

I've had the same issue since the server locked
  14. Snapdragyn New Member

I mean, at least I'm getting names reserved now?
  15. Roguewiz Lorekeeper

At this point, I'd rather the servers go down. I get the the character select and begin logging in. After clicking enter world, it hangs for about 10min. Sends me to the server select, and my character logs in. I then have to boot her our. Rinse, repeat.
    Sunder likes this.
  16. Ishbu Augur

They dont even realize there is an issue with Mangler. They think people are steadily getting in.
    Dagenfehl likes this.
  17. Stagentti Augur

And blaming the character creation process when its actually people who already HAVE a character and just can't enter the world.
    Dagenfehl likes this.
  18. LastManStanding New Member

19. Respexn New Member

Can we get a real update other than thinks should smooth when people stop creating characters. Isn't that the point of a launch, to create characters and then play said characters?
    Stagentti likes this.
  20. Maligannt Journeyman

I have been to the character select screen and timed out logging in, 23 times, on two accounts.

One of our group was able to log in since 3:45PM Pacific time. He was in Butcherblock for 1.5 hours, 10 people in the zone with him. As soon as he zoned, crashed.
    Draxx likes this.
  21. Junlo Journeyman

so.. only a hand full of people are in game.. tons getting the same error. What exactly is happening?
    Draxx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.