Can't Consume Clarity Potion Pack <mangler>

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by trollmind, Mar 16, 2019.

1. trollmind New Member

Bought some of these on Mangler, and they just sit in my inventory. I can't right click on them. I can't preview them. I can't open or consume them. Is this intentional? If so why are we allowed to buy something we can't use. That would be kind of scandalous
  2. Riley Augur

They changed the way these work. You have to examine them and then interact with them again, something like 'choose this option'. It's... a bit weird, and acts up when /claim is acting up. (Right now).
  3. Snapdragyn New Member

Why on NORRATH would you use a pot now when servers are going to be crashing for days? Save that stuff until things stabilize in a couple of weeks.
  4. EQ_Scotty Journeyman

Oh if this is true...they have a lot of work to do...
  5. Ayar New Member

iirc at the coirnav launch it would work but at a significant delay, like you'd click and 60 seconds later it would cast. probably just some uber lag issue.
  6. trollmind New Member

I can assure you guys it is impossible to consume clarity potions at the moment. I'm posting this to make the devs aware and also see if there's a single player on Mangler that successfully consumed one. I've been watching every person's buffs when I pass by them and 0 people have had a clarity potion buff so far. Surprised more haven't posted on it tbh.
  7. kdomg Journeyman