Can we please get an explanation of how this is working?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Krasis, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Kaeliss New Member

I've been clicking the select server for almost 4 hours now and have yet to see any queue windows. Does that mean I'm still behind anyone who is in the queue. The first time I tried it was just after it said Mangler was Up.
    Spooky likes this.
  2. Asskicker666 New Member

not too bad im at 27million minutes now lol
    Spooky likes this.
  3. Stryker4210 New Member

27408902m average wait in queue...…. W......T......F...…….
    Spooky likes this.
  4. flimflam New Member

saying it is a que is a lie..... back to a million plus que time, they are capping at a very small number and not letting anyone else in, you timeout before any kind of que can be established, they are taking no responsibility, blaming it on players lol
    Spooky likes this.
  5. Krok New Member

How the hell are we supposed to know when to click in? Since we have no idea when "our spot" in line has arrived.
    Spooky likes this.
  6. Deadorits New Member

If you keep hitting to get in the server you will keep getting a different "Average Wait Time" lol.
    Spooky likes this.
  7. Absent New Member

lol my 11min queue has now been 3 hours and 45 mins
    Spooky likes this.
  8. Krrill Journeyman

Even when you can click in, it times out before getting to character select
    Spooky and DingoJack like this.
  9. OldRodKS Elder

I did that, but eventually the Play Everquest button grayed out and I couldn't click it any more... had to restart. Back to 27 million minute queue time :(
    Spooky likes this.
  10. Absent New Member

just re-logged and came back in now it says 27,408,922 mins WTF!
    Spooky likes this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Your 20 behind me !
    OldRodKS and Spooky like this.
  12. urbanbo70 Elder

This is how the passengers on the Titanic must have felt when that last lifeboat was gone.
    Spooky likes this.
  13. Ootax Augur

I'm curious why it actually took you this long to explain this?
    Spooky likes this.
  14. EQ_Scotty Journeyman

This is pretty normal of any dev responses. I recall all this in the previous progression launches too. What baffles me the most...is that they won't create a sticky in this forum to answer those simple questions.
  15. Kruggan_Darkblood Lorekeeper

16. Xylonite Journeyman

So its a Queue but why does your login error message state "The server is at capacity" why not say "The login server is at capacity"... which is it? login server or actual server?
  17. Hendar Augur

It is NOT functioning as a queue. My times keep going up, and then I time out. Nobody who has waited 4 hours is buying that explanation.
  18. Lefidous New Member

How do you up this badly...

I don't even understand where to begin.
  19. Tendrils Journeyman

It's not a queue. You 100% timeout every time. Then the lucky few who a relogging when they up the pop get in.
  20. OldRodKS Elder

Woo, broke 30,000,000 minutes! I win!!