TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. InsomniAddict Journeyman

Welcome to TLPs all of you, since this is your first one let me introduce to you launch day.
    - First off, the server isn't full, it's only at Medium Population so far.
    - Secondly, the queue is to connect to the servers character creation, which due to old code is the limiting factor here.
    - Third, the queue getting jacked is due to the aforementioned character creation system for the server and that old code being overloaded and crashing, thus messing up an actual queue time, and timing out those in line.

None of this is new, and there are much less people trying to get on then during the past few TLP launch days, so we will get in and sooner then a lot did at other launches. Just have to be patient with the parts of the game that are 20 years old :p
    Spooky likes this.
  2. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Lol! As if we expected them to listen to the people that pay their bills.
    Spooky likes this.
  3. ArrMonk Journeyman

Looks like they needed to restart the services to clear out the stuck connections.
    Spooky likes this.
  4. Tendrils Journeyman

Working as intended
  5. barrth Journeyman

same thing happen to me
  6. InsomniAddict Journeyman

It's not worse, there are actually less people waiting, were you actually there? Don't believe it based on that statement.
    Spooky likes this.
  7. Evade Augur

Didn't make any difference. Still getting a queue msg with a massive est wait time
    Spooky likes this.
  8. Lateryn Augur

Agnarr took 4-6 hours, was night time PST by the time it worked and everyone could get in.
    Spooky likes this.
  9. Wayloss Journeyman

cool went from an 8 min que for the last 2.5 hours to a 13.7million minute que
    Spooky likes this.
  10. Dontez New Member

How about locking experience until this could get resolved? Being 10 levels behind before you can get in is a real kick in the face.
    Spooky likes this.
  11. Pictarous Augur

Yes, participated in most server firsts across all era. Worst in our guild of 130+ was 3 hours. We are approaching 4.

Who were you? Were you there?
    Spooky likes this.
  12. NoMoreQPls New Member

That would be logical if there weren't these things called pickzones.
    Spooky likes this.
  13. Xanathol Augur

Yes it is. Agnarr was bad but I was on in the hour. We're at 4 hours now....
    Spooky likes this.
  14. vylo Augur

Just a reminder was are at 4 hours starting now.
    Spooky likes this.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Laptop has been sat at waiting 26 mins to log in for the last 2 and half hours. Desktop was at 62, but I got impatient and about 10 minutes ago logged out and back in again and it said 21 minutes, so in theory the laptop should have been logged in ages ago.

Tried again and it is now saying 27408902 minutes.

I think your queue for Selo is bugged.
    Spooky likes this.
  16. Trevalon Augur

Yea this is worse than Agnarr and at this point worse than Phinigel.
    Spooky likes this.
  17. Trackanon Elder

Ragefire got a rollback.
    Spooky likes this.
  18. Quill Augur

Pretty much this.
    Spooky likes this.
  19. InsomniAddict Journeyman

Well you were lucky on Agnarr, there were MORE people waiting at this point for that launch then are waiting now, it's easy to tell based on the numbers on the login server chat rooms and here on the forums.

I had one account on Agnarr within 10 minutes, but my second one couldn't get on for about 8 hours. And there were still lots of people waiting at that point.
    Spooky likes this.
  20. kathulu20 Journeyman

thats weird, no one else seems to be having issues logging in, might just be you.
    Spooky likes this.