TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Tuklofeign New Member

I found Daybreak's design for the queue system. :p

J/K Daybreak. I know fixing this mess is hell.
  2. Grakt New Member

If you get to the top of the queue before the login server crashes and you get the timeout message from so many people logging in, you make it. Otherwise you have to restart and get in line again.
  3. PodofWater Journeyman

Yup the Ques are Borked
  4. nazgull2k1 Elder

Id be careful.. when I said something about the artificial cap, I got a warning slapped on my account and my post deleted almost instantly. Was told I was "Trolling".
  5. Truthfire Lorekeeper

Community team - please wipe these servers. They were inaccessible for the first hour, at which time a non-functional queue was added which locked the vast majority of the population out.
  6. Hateseeker Augur

See, the competition to get in on launch day is about the same as designing a game to have limited open world contested content. Except launch day problems are for a day or two, non-instancing lasts for years.
  7. Trackanon Elder

Please please please wipe.
  8. Sandrito Elder

Oh come on.. 3 guilds is fine?.. compared to Ragefire it's dead and has been a long time. Ragefire population even now isn't too bad. DBG really should merge those 2 servers, and I have no idea why they wont. Well yes I do, it will be to save themselves $$$ but we aren't allowed to talk reality here. So if they split servers, you can be guaranteed you will not be merged back to the main server when population drops. Good luck with that.
    Spooky and Crayon123 like this.
  9. Crayon123 Augur

No wipe needed, leveling uncontested in Unrest at the moment. Please keep it as is for as long as possible.
  10. Coirnavshadowknight Journeyman

Ice-T must’ve pulled some strings for a certain competitive guild to get the upper hand...0
  11. ArrMonk Journeyman

It isn't actually capped at 250 people. Mangler has more people than that in it. The login server code is broken and has been broken for years. They either don't know how to fix it, or refuse to allocate the resources necessary to fix it.

The server itself can only have so many connections to IP addresses at a time. Normally there is a queue that once a connection is finished, it removes the connection and opens another.

My "guess" is that it is not properly releasing connections. This would make it so no one can log in since all connections are maxed out. Which is why they needed to manually flush all connections by restarting the server.
    Slades likes this.
  12. ZuukP Journeyman

Still like an answer on timeouts please
  13. totalimmortal Elder

Roxxly plea tell us. How can a queue work if we get timed out of the queue?!?!
    Jadefox likes this.
  14. Trackanon Elder

The issue is people still running around with 2500hp mount buffs and the 20+ levels they already got from it.
  15. Maxe Augur

I am at 3:22 and yet to see the character select screen. Any time I mention streamers are online and playing in chat, the server mysteriously gives me a timeout and I have to close the game. Cute.
  16. Asskicker666 New Member

Indeed, the timeout is really getting frustrating!
  17. PodofWater Journeyman

1 in a million huh? Yes! so your saying there is a chance of log in?!? I read ya!
    Spooky likes this.
  18. Fastlane Journeyman

There is no queue guys... just keep trying to log in... my queue says 12m, that was 3 hours 22 minutes ago.
  19. Shadowpaws2003 New Member

I'v been trying to get on for 3 and a half hours. their que is completely busted. it was back to two mins when i tried to get back on 30 mins ago, then went up to 7. have to reboot eq cause it not even saying numbers now, its just timing out.
  20. yraapt New Member

You can't. its that simple. you timeout and have to restart