TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. taliefer Augur

its not even that the servers themselves are overloaded. for some reason they are capping the number of people allowed ON TO the servers. and from reports of people actually on the server, this number is extremely low
  2. Girth-Matters Lorekeeper

iT's BrOkEn AgAiN!!!!! Holy hell this is the worst 'release' I've ever seen in all #EQ20 years.

Meanwhile, the <200 EQ VIPs get further and further ahead and DBG refuses to do anything about fairness.
  3. DarkerArts Lorekeeper

It's not exactly a queue if you time out while waiting on it...
    Lowlife likes this.
  4. Deonox6110 New Member

How am I suppose to stay in Que if i keep getting timed out?
  5. jmsgalla Journeyman

The queue is just a tool to keep people from hammering the servers. I'm convinced nobody actually gets in during the heavy traffic times.

Timeouts happen and users restart the login process.
  6. Elemenopi Augur

I went from 2m in the queue to 5876572m in the queue.

I kid you not. I did not button smash on the numpad just to make that up. 5876572m LOLOLOL
  7. Evade Augur

Exactly, that's why I'm asking DB to let us in or open the other servers
  8. luddace New Member

They've stated that this is basically how its supposed to work. Calling it a queue is the mistake, to me.
  9. ArrMonk Journeyman

Yeah, they don't have a queue, that is their standard the server is full message. Looks like they will keep having to restart the login server every 10 minutes to let more and more people in.
  10. yerm Augur

11. Psalmz Elder

What is the "world server" and how can it be "full" with the new "dynamic" expansions that were explained earlier by DBG?
  12. Truthfire Lorekeeper

If this were true we'd see the in-game numbers steadily increase until the login server wasn't being hammered anymore. Instead, they're frozen outside of the short windows when the login servers restart. Something is wrong at a code level.
  13. Trevalon Augur

One of my comps was just sitting on the Que screen open and it let it in. I didnt click anything - it just loaded it in
  14. Fastlane Journeyman

Add a 50% xp bonus to that, and this is what happens. The queue is a joke. 12m my fat troll butt, I've been waiting for 3 hours 14 minutes
  15. Bonified Lorekeeper

everyone spam login the que it doesnt matter just trying to get you to NOT spam
  16. Slades New Member

So the login server needs to crash again to let anyone else in? seems to work so far.
  17. Evade Augur

You don't. Getting in is total luck of the draw
  18. jmsgalla Journeyman

Watch for the next login server crash and influx of new players getting in.
  19. Malik_Fippy Journeyman

1 x 28 min que = unknown error
    2 x 35 min que = Timeout and unknown error
  20. CartoTLP Journeyman

Can we get an explanation from a Dev as to why the server is being capped at such a low number? While the people that are fortunate enough to have gotten in are getting to level in completely uncontested zones?