TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Nakami New Member

Jesus Mary and Joseph
  2. Juniper New Member

I'm concerned. My husband and I just bought Daybreak subscriptions to play and he managed to get into the new server, but just as he got in, I got booted out of the server login screen and now cannot reconnect at all, even to wait. I keep getting "A connection to the server could not be reached." Is it because we are logging in from the same internet connection? Is there some sort of restriction on that to stop people making multiple accounts?
  3. Sultan Elder

Take your coke bottle glasses off and learn to read.
  4. Sandrito Elder

Want to hear something funny? When you start Everquest, the main banner ad says "Happy Anniversary" Click here for more details. I clicked, and I got a page not found error. Stupendous testing guys!
  5. ArrMonk Journeyman

That is because they took the login server down to fix the issue that is happening. Hopefully when it is back up, it will let another 120 people in.
  6. Jadefox Augur

Nah. Rolling Ranger this time around.

--Ranger Jade
  7. Flood New Member

8. Maxe Augur

No Juniper, they probably took the login servers down. I'm looking at the same problem and I've been waiting about 3 hours now.
  9. Korbazz New Member

ya its odd i have been trying to log in for over a hour in eq but i can get in eq2 just fine no issue.
  10. Strickin New Member

not your fault, all on DBG
  11. aELGIR New Member

Its the 20 years anniversary, they are obviously trying to recrate the exact feeling from launch, not able to log in...
  12. ArrMonk Journeyman

No, the login server was taken down to fix the fact that no one can get into Selos. Selos has had a server population of 120 for the last 3 hours.
  13. Sultan Elder

Not only have they gated the flow of traffic into the servers, but they also messed up and allowed people to buy the top tier mounts with 2500hp and 800ac, then their pants and shut down the client to prevent anyone else having to be refunded, BUT allowed the level 1 characters to keep their 4 hours 2500hp 800ac buff......

/thumbsup
  14. aeryna New Member

Well, I was logged in fine, crashed, rebooted and now I can't even get to server select :mad:
  15. ArrMonk Journeyman

Still not letting people login, but it is up again.
  16. barrth Journeyman

Just wondering if we have to reload the game when Que fails and gives time out error or do we hit ok and stay waiting.
  17. Tuklofeign New Member

Explains the line. :eek:

I'm so sorry. I couldn't resist. :p
    Mimmie likes this.
  18. Mimmie Journeyman

cant not even get to servers they broke it even more... seriously
  19. Bole New Member

…. its been 4 mins now....
  20. Stagentti Augur

Queue time that pops up doesn't mean anything.