TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Girth-Matters Lorekeeper

It's not though. Nobody is getting on Selos. Unless the phase is 1 person every 5 minutes.

They broke something, but they are just letting it get worse and worse by not removing the artificial cap and letting these 130 people get further and further.
  2. taliefer Augur

"artificially capping the players, so players can get in"

what is this, the mass effect 3 ending all over again?
    Spooky likes this.
  3. Lateryn Augur

I love that they say people are being let in "in phases" yet people in are watching chat and its not going up at all or even going down in some cases(people probably trying to zone). If people were being let in, general/new players would be jumping by 50-100 players each time, even accounting for people who leave the channels.
  4. Evade Augur

Probably waiting for them to move into the higher level zones and will then move more people into the noob zones
    Spooky likes this.
  5. Stanky New Member

I've been dropped so many times and had to restart... Its pretty clear that Daybreak doesn't care about it's customers at this point. Not a word that matters, no explaining what to do with the cue. I think it's broken anyway. And dont give me this" you should expect this on launch day" nonsense. If it is this predictable they can fix it or at least say some thing!
    staxxx likes this.
  6. Ponter Elder

You give me hope. The average wait time is now 115 mins, which is a farm improvement from 15,000,000... unless the M stands for months.
  7. ArrMonk Journeyman

No, they increased the size of Mangler, and they are slowly letting people in. It now has a "medium" server population.

Selos is actually broken. They have not increased the size of selos since they put a cap on it. It is low and only has around 120 people on it, the original 120 that got in.
  8. Clyve Lorekeeper

Yeah, the timeouts do a great job of that instead.
    yraapt likes this.
  9. ZuukP Journeyman

An official word on how time-outs affect our queue would be appreciated.
  10. Stagentti Augur

Yeah my friend is outside Kaladim with no one new showing up. He's too afraid to zone to gfay so just hanging out lol.
  11. Meregil New Member

They haven't stated that at all on any post I've seen. The most direct answer by Rox was you won't lose your place in the queue if you press ok. I want to know effect these time outs are having and at what rate people are getting in.
  12. Jadefox Augur

Expecting Brad;s new game to drop before I can log into the world.
    :p

--Jade will play whichever is open first
    Fallfyres and Stagentti like this.
  13. kjempff Elder

Keep asking until they answer: Are we still in queue when the timeout error occur or do we restart the client ?
  14. Stanky New Member

That is bs that you wont lose your place in que. Ive been dropped so many times i stopped keeping track..
  15. Lateryn Augur

This just leads to a timeout for me,even checking back every 5 minutes.
  16. Tendrils Journeyman

Kicked from queue for 9th time. Can't even log in now.
  17. Sultan Elder

It gets better....
  18. Tuklofeign New Member

19. Hateseeker Augur

It sounds like the login server is the bottleneck, not the game server. Is character creation as intensive as it appears to be? If so, making a web based pre-registration/advance character creation tool would seem to be the solution. Plus, making such a tool available two weeks out would make a lot of people subscribe two weeks early for revenue boost.
  20. Maxe Augur

I can't even get to the server select screen now. We're going backwards people.