TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. ZuukP Journeyman

Not sure ? What do we do about the time-outs ? Thats what everyone is asking
    Spooky likes this.
  2. Dafroo Journeyman

Kraidem smells like poo.
  3. RainbowTest Augur

Are you guys aware that there is an idle time out occurring in the queue if you do not have everquest in focus the whole time and are not doing something with your input devices? This is insane, whats the point of a queue if we have to sit here constantly clicking and we can't alt tab over to watch tv or anything for fear of the timeout happening.
  4. Dracule New Member

The problem with the queue is does it even work? I waited for over an hour when the average wait time was 26 minutes. Never got an update,never got into the game. What is the official word? Are people actually getting into the game? Some people have said that there are only 120 people in the game. I have someone on discord saying there have never been more than 12 people in steamfont.

What is the actual reason for this? If its this whole artificial cap issue and you are slowly letting people into the game why did my queue never go down in time? After i timed out the average wait is some crazy number that wouldnt actually arrive until i am dead. Surely you all have a better response that. Are you gonna give us an actual update about what is going on? I understand that you all are under some heavy traffic and what not, but come on. We are all adults(maybe), we just want to play.
  5. gladiatoreq Elder

Maybe you can start by explaining how the queue works. Are we required to keep the window open? Do we close it and have to click around to keep the client active?

Do you have no idea at all?

Spooky likes this.
  6. Asskicker666 New Member

Everytime I hit ok on that queue, I just timeout... This is really aggrevating.
  7. Gremin Augur

This has to be a turnoff to a certain percentage of folks who are'nt going to come back anytime in the future.
    Spooky and Depopulate like this.
  8. Jadefox Augur

2.3 MILLION minute queue.

Timed out three times now.
    Not fun.

Anyone suggest something to do for the next 4.37 years?

--Annoyed Jade
    Fallfyres likes this.
  9. Ponter Elder

me, I was listed as 72 minutes and in the que, now I'm listed as 130476510348738765 minutes and "re entered" the que -_-
  10. Vorkosh Journeyman

it's mind boggling to me how you try to get us all hyped for this great 20th anniversary thing. And then the majority of us can't log in for 3 hours after the launch time. It's like you didn't expect this to happen. Fix the issue now. stop giving us bs answers like you're working on it because the queue is nonsense. There are people getting in that's literally luck of the draw
    Spooky likes this.
  11. kjempff Elder

The question everyone is asking and no GM has replied to is:
    Are you still in queue when you get the timeout message, or not ?
  12. Meregil New Member

Are we still in the queue? I've had about 5 time out messages while I type this.

Do we wait it out or restart?

How quickly are you letting people into the servers?
  13. NoMoreQPls New Member

129 people on a server is your cap? Selo has that right now after 2.5 hours. Isn't that pretty pathetic?
    Spooky likes this.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

no but it does time you out so you have to relog
  15. Bole New Member

I wait and wait and wait, then I get a time out. what do I need to do after the timeout?
    Spooky likes this.
  16. ArrMonk Journeyman

Don't worry Ponter. There is not actually any queue. It is just a message box you get when the server is full. The number at the end is just a made up number that means nothing. Even Holly said that number is not accurate. You did not lose your place in queue... There is no queue.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  17. Kywen Augur

Mangler now shows Medium population.
  18. yraapt New Member

I've tried waiting. I suspected that something isn't working, so I tried a different server. nope can't log into anything now. So waiting on the queue doesn't seem to work. I've tried it on several pcs several times. Each time something eventually gets messed up and I cannot log into anything, so I restart. *sigh*
  19. Psalmz Elder

At this rate, my existing subscription could run out before I can login to the game.

Btw, I clicked to join the Mangler server in the first few seconds after it came unlocked and I'm still waiting.

Still more time outs...
  20. Sultan Elder

They stated already the queue is not real, they are allowing x amount of people through at a time which looks like every 2 hours.

It's a gated community....