TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Roxxlyy Augur

Clicking "Ok" will not remove you from your place in line
  2. Strickin New Member

this post should be pinned and a thread made out of it!
  3. Krrill Journeyman

And to think I was so close to zoning in, right when they unlocked the server. Since then, stuck at server select.
  4. Damsen New Member

6min in Q..... 2 hours ago!!
  5. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

2 1/2 hours later and the queue keeps going up. Utter bs on the part of DBG
    KennyJr likes this.
  6. Arog Augur

Update, leaving the ok button unchecked did not work. I was timed out as I suspected. But sadly the clicking back and forth from chat to servers didn't work for me earlier for the previous 12 time out erros
  7. Gremin Augur

However, the timeout that comes when I click okay makes you lose your place in line....
  8. Pictarous Augur

If we are in queue of 5.5 million minutes, what do we do?

When the queue times out every 10 minutes and gives "An unexpected error has occured" message in game, what does that mean? Is the queue dead? Did we lose our space?
  9. Tuucan_ED New Member

There is no line, the servers should be at medium or high capacity by now, not low. That implies no one is getting in at all. That is a problem, that I am amazed has not been commented on.
  10. Roxxlyy Augur

The server is not full - an artificial cap has been put in place to allow more players in the queue onto the server. As they filter through, this cap will be raised and eventually removed.

We will let players know if another server opens up.
    Spooky likes this.
  11. Nottino New Member

The queue has gone up 10 in the last 2 and a half hours, people have posted this in other threads. You're not letting people in, don't give us this line
    Spooky and Sultan like this.
  12. Pictarous Augur

If Selo's is "letting people in steadily" why has it been at between 120-126 people for now over 2.5 hours?
  13. Drtox New Member

yup have a guildy that manage to get in. New player chat and general chat both show 129 players. SO yeah something wrong with selos.
  14. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

101m queue and rising.....
    Spooky likes this.
  15. Roxxlyy Augur

Not sure what else to tell you. What I said above is exactly what's happening. We're doing our best to control the flow of players to get people in and aid server stability.
    Spooky likes this.
  16. ZuukP Journeyman

So a Dev doesnt actually answer the question we need to know, about the time-outs. Can we sit on server select even after the time out message ?Does relaunching drop our place in line ? There’s a reason people are relaunching, address that please.
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  17. dmccollum Elder

Still getting kicked out of the queue. Going on 2 hours now.
  18. vylo Augur

yep, was logging in 10 min in now nothing for 2+ hours
  19. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

shouldve launched on Friday and not a saturday AFTERNOON
    Spooky and Bobbybick like this.
  20. Aneuren Tempered Steel

What's more troubling to me is that my friends that have joined Discord and the queue far later than I, have gotten pulled in first. I know the time estimate isn't accurate, but are you actually pulling people in, in order? Or is it completely random when you push the server cap up?
    Spooky and Fallfyres like this.