TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Trumpton New Member

I'm not changing my socks until I login !
  2. Numiko Augur

Selo is better, just 11 minute wait time there :)
  3. Tachyon Augur

I should be getting in to Mangler sometime around Velious.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  4. asmodethenaughty Lorekeeper

Was in queue 'Average wait time1m', then timed out, then Average wait time 6m', and now this...

[IMG]

wow really?
  5. Fallfyres Augur

--------------------------------------
    LoL I got the server queue and wait time - 1 minute. Was waiting about five minutes then it logged/went grey. I exited and waited about two or three minutes, and now just got in to the login screen and when I started zoning in it kicked me back to login with a message of 468429 minutes queue ha ha ha ha ha -- JUST like the old days. C'est la vie, we'll get in when we get in. Happy 20th Anniversary Norrath!!
  6. Ishbu Augur

A lot more right now than they will in a month when half these subs dont renew because of a bad first impression.
  7. Pleasantvalley Journeyman

You guys made absolutely no improvements for launch from Phinigel to Agnarr to Coirnav to Mangler. Buy more powerful servers, this is a disgrace. You guys are awful at customer service, ten times over.
    KennyJr likes this.
  8. Junlo Journeyman

Sit in queue says 1m then 6m wait.. get booted.. try to get back in 18m wait.. I can be pretty understanding but come on.

Also how does this thing work? Do I sit at server select? Do I keep the queue window open or close it?
    KennyJr likes this.
  9. Kuma New Member

Yup, my favorite is that when the queue timer goes away, an "unknown error" stops you from actually joining the server.

So you can't get in, and if you restart EQ, you're back at the end of the queue!
  10. PresidentBenFranklin New Member

It just seems they have completely underestimated the initial demand worse than ever, but the positive take-away is that you know there will be a player base when you get in game.

I just hope they didn't make the mistake of putting Mangler and Selo's on the same physical server.
  11. Seth New Member

Que does no good if you timeout on server select screen
  12. 540Degree_Circles New Member

You know, I think you owe it to the world around you to stop pretending you understand the idiosyncrasies of things that are obviously well beyond your depth. The world will be a better place when individuals acknowledge their own limitations and defer to those that are more expert in a particular field. Because if you think them upgrading some physical box is going to solve the problems you are experiencing, you are very incredibly super wrong. You need to be told that, apparently, because you think you know the answers. How it is you've deluded yourself into believing such things is beyond me, but I would recommend you analyze your own process for forming conclusions.
  13. Kcooler Lorekeeper

Been in to character select 3x now, and each time i get timed out when trying to log into world... now i'm stuck at this Que, and then 10mins later i get timed out... Also for the Que do you leave the box up or can you click OK and still be in Que... How frustrating, to be right there so many times just to get booted, >.<
  14. Snapdragyn New Member

I think the first game that can run a successful launch day will get a one year sub from me. I don't even care what the game is, I just want to reward basic competence. This stuff has been around for over 20 freaking years, & still every game is like 'OMG! We didn't know we'd get hit so HARD! You guys, this is TOOUGH!' >/
  15. asmodethenaughty Lorekeeper

was 1m, then 6m now 17m ... *sigh*
  16. yraapt New Member

I was just about to post this. it seemed odd that they got a queue implemented so quickly. hehe
  17. Norok Journeyman

I'm not getting kicked from server select. I just get a window that says "Error - A timeout occurred" many times. I click OK and it comes back a random time later.
  18. queezzeenart New Member

This has happened to me twice now. Up to a 17 minute wait for it to inevitably happen again.
  19. wharfrat New Member

1707551 is my record. 3 years 3 months for those counting.
  20. Skaeth New Member

I doubt that they underestimated it, this is one of those problems that eventually solve itself so they just don't want to waste money on it. Even modern MMORPGs have similar experiences, game like FFXIV have these issues every time a new expansion launches.