TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

Keeps timing out....
  2. Tieral New Member

It's movement in the right direction though. They are not sitting with their thumbs in it, they are actively working to a solution. *shrugs*
  3. EQ_Scotty Journeyman

I would recommend making a stick thread about this. It's frustrating when there is no official information without having to visit multiple threads.
  4. OldRodKS Elder

Yeah it would be nice if they at least said "You are still in the queue... hang on..." or something to show that you are still waiting.
  5. Pleasantvalley Journeyman

You guys made absolutely no improvements for launch from Phinigel to Agnarr to Coirnav to Mangler. Buy more powerful servers, this is a disgrace. You guys are awful at customer service, ten times over.
  6. Tikno New Member

Feels like the WoW launch.
  7. Krrill Journeyman

average wait time: 1707551m
  8. Norok Journeyman

I got into the queue but keep getting timed out. Am I still in queue and should wait or restart?
  9. Pleasantvalley Journeyman

You guys made absolutely no improvements for launch from Phinigel to Agnarr to Coirnav to Mangler. Buy more powerful servers, this is a disgrace. You guys are awful at customer service, ten times over.
  10. Ciri New Member

I went from 1 min to 853,783 mins.
  11. kdomg Journeyman

Same...it seems like we're thinking this queue has something to do with playing the game, I'm having second thoughts.
  12. yerm Augur

It doesn't matter. The queue just takes you to more errors. Since NOBODY has been able to log in, the problem isn't actually improving and everyone is still cluttering up the login server.

They NEED to just let some people get in already.
  13. Ernu New Member

I just restarted my queue. It was stuck at '1m' now it says my average wait time is 3.2 years.
  14. Biohazerd Lorekeeper

Ever heard of something called the cloud? You can fire up amazon servers for next to nothing and then power them down tomorrow.
  15. Pleasantvalley Journeyman

It's also highly moronic to launch a server on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Smh.
  16. Joeyrgegjwj New Member

Mine said I’m in queue and should only have to wait 1.7 million minutes.

Not bad. Guess I’ll make a sandwich.
  17. Ninndar New Member

Oh, now the estimated wait time to log in is just over 1707000 minutes.... see you all in a few years
  18. Nakami New Member

Where are people seeing this wait time? All I get is a timeout error on server select.
  19. Vorkosh Journeyman

you guys just made a ton of money with new bags and stuff. Use that money to buy a server that's been out past 1999. How do you not see this coming? Seriously.
  20. Lakeland Lorekeeper

Clearly it confuses the Developers too because they didn’t implement it well. Timed out four times from a queue and I just sat there never clicked anything besides “ok”.
    Fallfyres likes this.