Nerf Mearates (Now)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ShadowMan, Mar 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derresh Augur

autogrant, autoattack sandbagger reporting for raid duty /salute
    Tolzol likes this.
  2. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

3. Fintank Augur

4. kizant Augur

Negative. It's more important to get good parses. Especially on those monks and zerkers!
  5. Tolzol Augur

/channeling my inner bonkerzz. Zerkers weak need boosts
    Behelit, Pano and kizant like this.
  6. svann Augur

I agree with this. As long as people are still trying to beat it they should leave it. When everyone stops trying then you can nerf it. Give it a 2 week window where if no one attempts it on any server, then throw the nerf in on the next patch.
  7. Astral64 Augur

[IMG]
  8. Littlelegs Elder

9. Pano Augur

At least give us enough time to finish keying our alts and be #2 on our alt guild. i kid
    Whulfgar likes this.
  10. Astral64 Augur

I'd just like to say that I'm a big fan of our mages and wizard.

They do an excellent job.
    kizant likes this.
  11. Bamboompow Augur

Perhaps.... as harsh as it may be, did you ever stop and think that perhaps that raid was not made with you in mind? That you are not the target audience? At least from the standpoint of beating it immediately?

Maybe there needs to be a re-evaluation of priorities on the part of those with families and where those priorities rank versus this game. If you are putting your family second due to a video game, than you are making a lapse in judgement.

Let the hardcore "git guud" crowd have their bone they got tossed. No nerfs. TBL is if anything a minor concession to the elitists, since most everything else is "family friendly". So let them have their fun. You will beat it eventually, just don't incur child support payments or alimony to do it.
  12. Critts Augur

And they should be Nurfed.... more.
  13. Allayna Augur

Had the enrage timer been 21 minutes you’d have 2 guilds with a win. Enrage on an event with this much crazy sub 25 seems like overkill.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  14. Mintalie Augur

Six weeks now. Six bloody weeks without a single other guild winning.

Where is that ~!@#$%^& nerf?
  15. feeltheburn Augur

DBG Phil did not see his shadow...so six more weeks for you!!!!
  16. Horyuken Augur

The server they play on has better hardware that is giving them that micro-milli-multi-second twitch advantage! They all also all live outside the Vegas data center!
  17. Mazame Augur

If we are on the better server, then why is does it crash more often then the rest ?
    Whulfgar likes this.
  18. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Not all of us want a nerf, nor are we alts of ROI.. Nor do we raid more than our normal scheduled 3 nights a week. and we do take care of T1 & T2 raids also during that time, we are not sitting 3 straight nights only in Mearatas..
    I did miss the first night of GMM raids, but that was on me (I was on the last 9 hours of a drive home).
  19. Waring_McMarrin Augur

So never or not for a long time?I don't think any of the guilds that are currently working on it or are getting near to it are going to give up on it that easily.
  20. Someone Apprentice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.