Live Update Bugs 03/13/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 13, 2019.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. JacLuc Lorekeeper

Not sure if this was the design intent, but this:
    - Updated various character models to better reflect lighting and detailing.

Made me look like a glowbug on my screen. I had to turn off the either one of Allow hw vertex shaders or allow 2.0 pixel shaders to go back to normal on my screen. When both are enabled, I glow a lot.

3. Karhar Dream Crusher

Always chat here, if you set it to a "window" it will bring you back to that tab, i'd like to beable to /gu /g /rs /1 without it always switching the window back to that tab. So far work around is setting up another chat window shrinking it all the way down which isn't that far down and setting it to always chat here. Maybe option to remove the banner from a chat window would help.
  4. Mythose Journeyman

My Merc's AA meter is locked at 100% and wont add an AA and then roll over to start the %'s needed to get new AA's. I have done a number of tasks and kills and nothing happens so its not just slow grind.

Myth
    Tolzol likes this.
  5. Baldur Augur

/chatfontsize isn't saving on tabs.

I had one window where most chat went before, now I tabbed out some general channels and say.

The original window was /chatfontsize 8.

The new tabs are the default font size, which is small, not sure exactly which number.

I select the tab, do /chatfontsize 8, and it works fine, until I log out.

When I log back in the font size is back to the default on those tabs.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Rotlust Augur

Is this real life? The ogre beastlord bear is even smaller now. Why is the ogre pet in particular so small now? The wolf, scaled wolf, tiger, and etc are bigger.
  7. EQ Dev Developer

Post discussions in the discussions threads.
  8. EQ Dev Developer

This is intentional. My recommendation would be a single tabbed window for always chat here.
    If we did not swap the tabs, you would be unable to see what you were typing.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Chat filters are bugged/broken.

I have tells set to always be in my Chat 1 window along with all my other chats for some stupid reason it is now opening a new chat window. :(
  10. Thundersnake Elder

Unable to log in to test on any toon even those without custom UI. Get to Character Select and try to enter the game, acts like it's working then just freezes and kicks me to a black game window and then Server select 3-5 minutes later.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

intermittent bug

Can't figure out why sometimes my chat window fades, it is set to 100% fade 100% normal so shouldn't ever fade, yet every so often after I've typed something it does.
  12. Karhar Dream Crusher

Options > Active Chat Blink
  13. carlingo New Member

Unable to log in to game. All goes well until starts loading, then kicks me back to server select or just logs out totally
    Thundersnake likes this.
  14. strongbus Augur

are you using a custom ui? my wife have the same issue we switch her back to default ui and works fine.
  15. Endorek Lorekeeper

I can't log in either, sometimes but not every time I'll get to server select then booted before I go further. Not using a custom UI, or at least I don't think I am, I've added bars of hotkeys and moved things around, but nothing beyond that.
  16. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Removing the Title Bar and borders (in EQUI_ChatContainerWindow.xml) to recapture screen real estate makes it so you can not move or resize chat windows any more.

Is there a workaround for moving windows after removing borders & title bar?
  17. carlingo New Member

No custom ui. Same as always
  18. Goodn Augur

/calendar seems to be messed up. Entries for new server Selo on March 1st and 2nd and any mention of AV Modern/new anniversary stuff missing.
    Fanra and Yinla like this.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Was about to post this myself.

Nothing listed as going live on 16th March, No Mangler/Selo, No Gmome Mountain, No modern anniversary content.

Also Selo updates for later releases are listed as the last Wednesday of the month not the first, unless this is an intentional change.
  20. Baldur Augur

Yes, /load, pick default, move your windows around, /load, pick your custom with the borders/title bar removed.