Anniversary stuff?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by TilanaEQOA, Mar 12, 2019.

1. TilanaEQOA New Member

I've seen a ton of great items that came from prior anniversary events.. my question is, will any of it be available with the upcoming celebration? Such as the PoK port item, even perhaps the one from last year? I just started playing a few months ago, hope I didn't miss out, especially on the port item(for my al Ofc ) Any info appreciated :)
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes they will. If you look at your in game calendar and move ahead a couple days then click on a day it will show over on the left which quests are active. There is a set release on them - check fanras anniversary - http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Anniversary
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

14-19 Anniversary

From Mar 16, 2019 at 12:00 AM to May 10, 2019 at 11:59 PM
  4. Buri Augur

Yeah there's some cool stuff to get, the Brick of Knowledge you already mentioned, a shrink clicky, and a 10-dose exp potion are just some of them.
  5. Phiyre Augur

definitely going to get the stein for the pok port.. one of the better clickies available.
    what quest is the exp potion from? i got some pots during the xmas event but didn't know of the anniversary ones offering :)
  6. Tucoh Augur

Excuse the sloppy formatting / ambigious information, this info was just my notes for myself, but this is the stuff I think is worth getting from each of the anniversary events that are pretty well described here:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=6782

13th anniversary: Ring of the Ancients (shrink ring)
    14th anniversary: 40 ac augs
    15th anniversary: diplomatic papers, minature horn of unity
    war games: 45 ac aug, gnoll reaver totem
    16th anniversary: 45ac aug, necromantic dragon bone, Golden Helm of Rallos Zek, Cleansing Rod, Drunkard's Stein
    18th anniversary: Zueria Slide, Darkened Blackburrow Trinket

Mistmoore HH: Lute of the Gypsy Princess (bard), Nobles Blood Aug, Chestplate of Dark Flame
    Sebilis HH: tons here: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/itemzone.html?zone=1182 but the Darkened Breath of Harmony and Darkened Journeyman's Walking Stick, Darkened Cone of the Mystics along with the 3 or so augs are must-haves for the right classes.

19th anniversary: Extruded Black Pearl, Deep Caverns Collectors Case, Trophy: Lost Wayfarer's Tent
    Phiyre likes this.
  7. Tucoh Augur

Phiyre likes this.
  8. TilanaEQOA New Member

Wow, thats so much to do haha... thank you all for the great info! Huge help to a noob :) :) Gonna be running around non stop lol, have 4 heroic toons to get items for :)
  9. bigpapa Augur

10. Calia Journeyman

11. Old&Slow Journeyman

I think it is the 6th Anniversary quest that gives the 10 sip Experience Potion. Just a run to collect 10 or so mob drops. It is pretty cool.
  12. Calia Journeyman

One time quest per account iirc though.
  13. Gana Augur

It's per character, but yeah
  14. Old&Slow Journeyman

One time, yeah. Per toon though. Besides, I like finishing an achievement. Any achievement. :)