Where Are The Memes?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gotcharms, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Axel Furry Hats OP

2. gotwar Gotcharms

[IMG]
    Smokeydistic, Jondalar and Axel like this.
  3. Cadira Augur

4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Love you, but you're really wrong here. Go try the instance without that much dex, and only run up and kill 3-4 at once. It takes you 4 minutes as a paladin/sk. Warrior or monk or anyone else this is possible for, can easily box a level 85 heroic healer in the instance out of group for heals, with their dps I'd assume even faster. You don't need to be melee immune.

Pulling the entire mountain is a little faster, but there is a 5 minute cap between requesting instances, so its really irrelevant except you get to go alt tab out and post on the forums for a minute in between versus going and getting the next task.

So while I'm sure the devs care in principle, I seriously doubt they are going to care enough to do anything about this. Maybe they work on code to cap avoidance at a minimum level, but then how would that affect void abilities? They quickly reacted to a couple of old raids that were affected by this 2 years ago. I seriously doubt they care about people in gear so far beyond this mission that can just avoid a couple of heals (after doing the mission.

I didn't even bother trying to get my dex higher for it, as a paladin with 2her and 3 of the evolving items (with no augs in, didn't want to risk losing them on accident) on I barely hit 2000 dex. But when /up time is at 4:30 or so when you kill the last mob, and you're at 99% mana, I'm not that concerned about it. Only real benefit I would see (as a paladin) would be that aggravating ice debuff spell dot they cast, which for some reason negates instant heal abilities entirely (like HoP), and makes regular heals land for like 10% value). Almost died a time or two to that, with it landing right on a 4-5 mob pull when I hadn't healed for a bit.
  5. Lisard Silly

[IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator
    Vrinda, Fanra, Stymie and 18 others like this.
  6. gotwar Gotcharms

[IMG]

everyone else:

[IMG]

meanwhile, casters be like

[IMG]
  7. gnomeboss Augur

[IMG]
    Smokeydistic likes this.
  8. Axel Furry Hats OP

More Tempest Temple memes because that's all I've been doing for the past 2 weeks.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Smokeydistic, gnomeboss, Funk and 2 others like this.
  9. Qwestwic Augur

10. shiftie Augur

11. Cailen Augur

Really Lame Meme
    gotwar and Sancus like this.
  12. Cailen Augur

13. FURROR New Member

14. gotwar Gotcharms

15. Lisard Silly

16. Lisard Silly

17. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

18. Koryu Professional Roadkill

19. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I feel the need to point out if you're using a version old enough to read the bane damage, it's going to be wrong.
    Tatanka likes this.
  20. Sancus Augur

It's not GamParse.