Don't Nerf Mearatas (yet)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by gotwar, Feb 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cadira Augur

Welcome to the internet, buddy. Keep the strawman's coming since you got nothing better to come up with :p
  2. shiftie Augur

Embarrassed more by forum postings or that you haven’t beaten the raid? News flash forumquest =|= raid victories. I find it embarrassing that the supposed #2 guild is a month behind the winner, and likely won’t be able to beat the unnerfed version. Enjoy your asterisk.
    Sancus and Jondalar like this.
  3. Jondalar Augur

Poor bitter person. Keep up the salt since you won't talk about how many nights you've been attempting this. Facts != Strawmans. You really should focus on your playing skill instead of your lack of forum skill.
  4. Tolzol Augur

Can’t we all just be friends?
    Mintalie, Brohg, Kimbella and 2 others like this.
  5. Jondalar Augur

Sup Rodney!
  6. Zurril Elder

7. Tolzol Augur

Don’t awaken the troll
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

EQ the game isn't nearly as interesting as EQ the forum war, keep up the good work RoI. Btw I get custody of Astral this weekend I'll return him to you sometime mid next week.
    Astral64 and Tolzol like this.
  9. Tolzol Augur

Not if GMM comes out buddy. He’s all mine then!
    Astral64 likes this.
  10. Jondalar Augur

11. Orbital101 Augur

This thread as been locked to members for much salt.
  12. Jondalar Augur

[IMG]
  13. Khat_Nip Meow

[IMG]
  14. Drogba Augur

As long as we all log in, it's basically on farm. First time with a full raid since that first win = 1 shotted.
  15. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Whats the break point for the rest of the events in terms of main raiders for you?
  16. Drogba Augur

no idea, we haven't had low enough numbers to the point that the other events have become an issue
    Tarvas likes this.
  17. Maedhros High King

You may not be aware, but the "fluke" that Yepmetoo mentioned is a veiled shot at one of my guild members.
    The raid is obviously quite challenging, and ROI clearly has the talent to beat this raid pre-nerf more than once.
    I do think that maybe some of them could humble up like they've been there before.

I assure you, you have had far more attempts at this raid than we have. Not to say that we are going to beat it in fewer attempts or something, but I get that you're insinuating that you beat it in fewer attempts than we have made and that is simply not correct. Aside from the one night that we did not have a Twitch user in raid, all our other attempts have been broadcast for your viewing pleasure.
    Also, wtf kind of excuse is "we had low numbers"? I got trash talked when it took us 14 days to beat the Queen after we had beaten the Prince with something like 30 people. That was obviously not enough to beat the Queen. Results are results regardless of excuses.
    Allayna likes this.
  18. Jondalar Augur

I'm sure you'll get it done with 30 on your sixth attempt.
  19. Mintalie Augur

Can we nerf Mearatas now? No seriously, can we?
  20. Qwestwic Augur

I was surprised it didn't come in the March patch tbh.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.