Live Update Bugs 02/20/19

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Claritys New Member

Type 18 aug whispering midnight casting magic procs of chromatic or magic spells. Fine. But I am an enchanter and when I mez a mob the proc breaks the very mez i just casted. Needs to be fixed asap.

ty
  2. Jondalar Augur

*** Spells ***

- Changed Whispering Midnight Casting Fire, Whispering Midnight Casting Magic, Blazing Euphoria Casting Fire, and Blazing Euphoria Casting Magic to only work with spells that do damage.
    menown likes this.
  3. Rondor Augur

I am not sure if this is related to the DOT aggro changes, but I had an interesting incident just now that feels like it may be related:

Healer mercenary had cast Greater Ward of Vie Rk. II on my Shadow Knight character several minutes prior. Mercenary was then set to passive then SK ran through some KOS mobs.

One of the mobs aggroed SK, and hit SK enough for the Vie ward to fade and trigger its "Light of Vie Rk. II" heal proc. The heal-proc was attributed to the mercenary who was in passive-stance but standing nearby the SK. The SK FD-ed to clear aggro, however the NPC then proceeded to try to beat up the passive-stance healer mercenary who never had aggro until the Light of Vie proc happened.
  4. Syylke_EMarr Augur

I would agree. It seems like the adds are double spawning after some point. Definitely seeing a lot more adds than we were before this patch.
  5. Brohg Augur

^ Both the raid forces this guy participates in on Erollisi Marr server have experienced it. The stronger force was able to muscle through by ending the event before getting steamrolled, but the "additional adds" observation is legit.
    Sancus and Syylke_EMarr like this.
  6. Tucoh Augur

[IMG]
    Ibadan Kun'Tirel likes this.
  7. kammo Journeyman

Delivery is broke and remodel killed mephits and no update
  8. Rotlust Augur

I don't know if it's a new bug or not, but it's incredibly annoying. Beastlord pets, especially Ogre from what I've seen, do not grow even close to what a normal "beast" of that race would be. It takes a way from a lot of the fun of leveling as a beastlord.
  9. Pfaffe Journeyman

The aggro of the rogue mercenaries is huge. I'm playing a Monk and I can battle Knights for aggro. But the rogue merc outaggroes me on balanced. A normal rogue would be nowhere near that kind of aggro.

The Cleric mercs now heal worse than before the update.

So, I guess it would be nice if you could overlook your merc changes. Atm there is no improvement rather the opposite.
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

THAT...right there in the video...that is EXACTLY what is happening to me. I take a teleporter, land, and before I can even move or touch a key, it punts me out into the middle. Only, on one of my toons, it kills him instead of putting him back at the start. It happens multiple times during the same trial...he dies every time. And because the corpse is out in space somewhere, I have to summon in the lobby. It makes it damn near impossible to finish the trial with that toon.
    Ibadan Kun'Tirel likes this.
  11. Tucoh Augur

I probably should have mentioned this in that post, but I don't think I failed the event in that video. It only fails some of the time you get knocked down the center and should always give a message in your chat window when it fails.
  12. EQ Dev Developer

Friendly reminder - this thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  13. Zunnoab Augur

I am not entirely sure which that is directed at. Sometimes it's not apparent when something is definitely a bug. In the case of Crypt Robbers, I'm more confident something is broken with the spawn rate since others have noticed it as well, and I find an intentional change very unlikely given that game wide progress has pretty much come to a halt with the event that comes after it. I know there are several discussions happening at once though so perhaps it has nothing to do with that one.
  14. Rotlust Augur

Would you please scale the bugged ogre beastlord pet size up during this patch, especially in the 60 range for TLPs, pretty please :) I already love you forever but I'll love you even more
  15. Claritys New Member

Ty Sir! Much appreciated.
  16. aariman New Member

I have a level 1 wood elf druid that is mostly twinked out and set for Greater Faydark for home. She is currently stuck in tutorial because every time I try to log in on her the game shuts down. Any advice on how to resolve this? Have had this problem since creating her yesterday.
  17. aariman New Member

Never mind. I can log onto her on my desktop so the problem is obviously the game code on my laptop.
  18. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

I bet it's the UI .ini file for that character on your laptop. Try deleting it and see if it fixes the problem. It has been the fix for several people I have helped, even if we didn't use any custom UI. It appears to be a problem introduced with the March patch.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.