@DEV - What is the Rizlona Server?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coirnav, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Crayon123 Augur

Rizlona is an awesome server name, hopefully Mangler gets scrapped!
  2. callius Journeyman

overflow would suck, just dilutes the servers, unless they pre agreed a merge at TSS or something
  3. Fizon Elder

i cant see enough people on a server to justify an overflow
  4. Thewiz Augur

This will be an event server of some type. If you sacrifice small animals to the devs maybe it will be non-truebox TLP with FV loot code.
    Pirlo and Toonstring like this.
  5. Gremin Augur

You failed to give credit to Link....
  6. Magic Augur

Ok, one animal for sacrifice:

[IMG]

FV TLP PLS :)
    ForumBoss and Thewiz like this.
  7. Polekn Augur

It is an ultra casual non-TrueBox PVP server with FV rules, 6 months unlocks locked in classic. A dream server for everyone.
  8. Thewiz Augur

It's even better, only cities and newbie zones are open.
  9. Tachyon Augur

I hope they are FV loot alts! That will take even more Krono farmers off of Mangler.
    Gremin likes this.
  10. Machentoo Augur

That would be just like DBG, to give us the server we have been asking for and then make it six month unlocks.
  11. The Hated One Augur

TLP with AoCs no truebox and FV loot = I am back in!
    ForumBoss and Serona like this.
  12. Serona Elder

Wouldn't that be an awesome surprise? I'm not getting my hopes up, though!
  13. Pizazz New Member

wouldnt it make the most sense since they announced that bootstrutter was the overflow for selo, and now that mangler is going to be more popular than selo, the devs make it overflow for mangler?....just spitballing it here

Avoid the cloak and dagger the devs are throwing at you
  14. Serona Elder

What you say makes the most sense, no doubt. I've got 9 more days of hoping a better server exists ;)

Is sort of surprising they've got overflow servers queued up at all though, the last few server launches were just one server and there wasn't any overflow.
  15. Typucm Elder

Still hope of FV TLP server.

Make 3rd server for "overflow" Mangler will create Phinny 4.0? Why not make something different..
  16. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Because the point of an overflow server is that the 1st server was so popular you needed another one of the same type to handle all the people.
  17. Wulerdar Gnome Slayer

its a new no loot no exp server
  18. Gremin Augur

If it is a overflow server so be it, just dont wait forever to implement it please.
  19. taliefer Augur

i cant imagine they will need an overflow server for either mangler or selo.

while id say the anticipation for these servers is more than coirnav was, i dont think we are at a fever pitch level of anticipation. and DBG hasnt exactly done a good job of advertising or promoting these up to now.

unless there is an abnormally large contingent of silent players waiting in the wings, i cant see why we would need overflow servers
  20. Risiko Augur

My guess is that it is simply a precaution. We should be happy they have learned from past mistakes, and are planning ahead.
    skattabrainz likes this.