Live Update Bugs 02/20/19

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tolzol Augur

Invis before entering and in between boss kills and this won’t happen. The blind is from the aura in the middle of the three domes when one of the named is on aggro.
  2. Wulfhere Augur

Sorry, I really mean a Gold subscriber account can't "use items" for spells, if they don't own the newly unlocked expansions.
  3. Beonono Journeyman

Contract of War - Guarded Achievement - Bugged, only 2 mephits will spawn..... ever.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Don't open the door.
  5. Plowwed New Member

Going more on this. If you die and get rezzed, you will still agro the dotted mob. Kind of a headache
    Barton and Yinla like this.
  6. Vinjin Lorekeeper

I wish I could reproduce this but for the life of me, I still cannot.

Since the latest patch, every now and then, my pet window (necro) will simply disappear. The first time it happened, I thought he had just died, but then noticed he was right in front of me. I then thought that maybe, somehow, I had simply closed the window somehow by accident. However, bringing the window back up via keyboard/EQ button, the window will show as if there is no pet, even though I'm staring right at him.

Suspending him and then immediately unsuspending him right after will fix the issue, but it can be a nuisance.

As mentioned, I'm still trying to reproduce it to provide more detail of the problem but thought I would post in case others are experiencing something similar.
  7. Barja Bardagi New Member

Secret Dawn Tower Shield - AC as copied from caster shield, not from tank shield. Should be closer to 576. Right now, it's a DOWNGRADE from EoK chase.
  8. Goodn Augur

As it should be .. EoK chase is raid gear.
    Raid shields are big bumps in AC and have been for awhile.

Secret Dawn Tower Shield is group gear. 430 AC is better than Phoenix Shard (TBL group t2 tank shield - 415 AC).

If you want someone to bump group gear AC, start a thread. But it's not a bug.
    Smokezz likes this.
  9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I don't think this is a new bug but seems to be getting worse or happening more often at least.

Twice tonight on FV my main character crashed to desktop while looking at stuff in the advanced loot window. I was checking new stuff for future looting and crashed in Droga the first time several hours ago and then again just now in Brother Island.
  10. smash Augur

This seems to be new, but …

Had a lore item in the shared bank in a bag, which I also had on myself.

Then without thinking too much I pressed it, and the item vanished, b4 it would give a message about being an item lore, you already had on you.

Then which I was still a bit shaken, I also pressed the bag, and it also vanished with all the content in it.

So was at that time, beginning to think on what I should write in the petition about it. I then tried to log out and log back in and the bag + items was in the slots.

Was happy about that, but what would have happened if i had put an item into the slot in the shared bank?

Plz get this fixxed.
  11. Beonono Journeyman

We didn't. Twice.... Finish the 3 named, 2 mephits immediately spawn and path down. Kill 2 mephits, wait, wait, wait, wait, nothing. Did not even loot the writ to open the door much less open it.

On the other hand it makes the Re-Guardless achievement quite easy...
  12. Moege Augur

When you have good dps it does take a while for the next one to show up.
  13. Beonono Journeyman

Would waiting 10 minutes qualify as waiting long enough? At a minimum, please go try the mission and see for yourself. Maybe you have, if so, please let me know that and I can go back and keep trying.
  14. Morthakia Augur

I did the achievement pre-patch. Not sure if anything has changed. But the spawn rate is approximately 1 mephit every minute, perhaps a few seconds less. Never had a problem with the mephits not spawning. When I did the achievement, I didn’t loot the writ until I had all 15 spawned (I didn’t realize that they didn’t have to all be up at once and didn’t want to risk it).
  15. Moege Augur

I did it 2 days ago, first 2 came immediately the rest followed in roughly 90 second intervals.

Yes 10minutes is way over the top, something broke in your instance.
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Highlight mine
    Smokezz likes this.
  17. menown Augur

You have to loot the writ, then more mephits will spawn as long as you don't open the door. After the first 2 mephits, which spawn immediately after you kill the last named, you loot the writ and mephits will spawn 1 at a time in about 2 minute intervals.
  18. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I think it happens if you don't have advanced loot on, and loot the item for the door off the corpse manually. I've had it only happen once as he described... I'm going to do Contract of War in about an hour. I'll turn off advloot and try it to see if that is indeed it or if it was a fluke. I normally have advloot on, but went LD and group leaders changed to another char of mine.
  19. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Nope, not it... must have been a fluke. Or the fact the group leader went LD.
  20. Zunnoab Augur

Again it's a small sample set, but it's looking less a fluke that something is different about the Crypt Robbers (Sathir's Tomb) adds. I can't say exactly when it happens, but some point around 30% they are swarming in worse than before, judging from a small sample size of observations. Someone on another server said the same thing though, which makes me think there might be something to it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.