GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Update 2.0.0.71 - Redownload from first post.

-Fixed parsing of new DD messages for cold (ice) spells.
    -Added MANY new damage tags related to strikethrough, riposte, and flurry. (flurry is now at the end vs beginning).
    -Fixed Special Codes not displaying correctly when combined pets is set.
    -Fixed Slain ("X") Special Code not displaying.

Please update to .71 ASAP as there are still new damage tags I don't have yet.

Any other issues please let me know.
    Smokezz likes this.
  2. JacLuc Lorekeeper

I indeed was not, was an earlier 2.0.0 version. I grabbed the .71 download just now and it sees the alliance proc correctly. Thank you!
  3. Parva Lorekeeper

Ok ive uninstalled all gamparse material on my computer, now when I try to install a fresh copy from the download link, all I get is a greyed out pop up box that says Beta for like a few seconds then disappears and I look too see if its running on the application bar at the bottom and it isnt. How can I actually get a good version of this app so I can log my dps?
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I just got the latest beta version earlier today, with no issues.

OS version? Anything else to help us diagnose?
  5. Parva Lorekeeper

Windows 10
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Silly question/idea... did you try re-booting? My Windows 10 boxes definitely get wonky if they haven't been restarted for a while. Maybe that will help.

Also, are you using the link from the very first post in this thread?

And, to clarify, you're problem's occurring during download, correct?
  7. Parva Lorekeeper

Yes, I have rebooted my computer.

Yes, I am using the very first link.

I have problems when opening the download. It downloads fine.
  8. Tatanka Joe Schmo

When I have downloaded the beta GamParse, it's just an executable, there's nothing to install.

My AV s/w quarantined it the first time I run each new version, and then a few minutes later lets me run it. I'd check your AV s/w settings, that's my guess as to where the issue lies.
  9. Parva Lorekeeper

10. Parva Lorekeeper

Yeah I still cant get it to run, Windows firewall and AV is allowing Gamparse. I have even tried turning it off, running it a administrator and still all I get is the Beta pop up window for a few seconds and then it closes automatically. It was working a week ago now all of a sudden it doesn't.
  11. Syylke_EMarr Augur

There might be a GamParse folder under C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local. Try deleting that if you haven't?
    There are also some weird other folders buried in the AppData structure that hold config stuff for GamParse. I know that deleting them in the past helped with some launch issues I had.
  12. Baldur Augur

Yeah, mine are under C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\5HBKWHHD.AV4\JQY444CY.XO6\gamp..tion_0000000000000000_0001.0006_e799eabe0430e169

Search your AppData folder and subfolders for gamparse. Delete everything you find and try running it.
  13. Beimeith Lord of the Game

The app data stuff shouldn't really affect the .exe versions. That's related to click once which is the Microsoft installer. The standalone exe has no installer.

Most likely it's a .NET problem. Which version of Windows 10 do you have? You can find this by opening a command prompt and typing version.
  14. Parva Lorekeeper

Version 10.0.17134.590
  15. Beimeith Lord of the Game

16. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Update 2.0.0.72 - Redownload from first post.

-Fixed parsing of new DD messages for "unresistable" (no resist) spells.
    -Added MANY new damage tags related to strikethrough, riposte, and flurry.

Please update to .72 ASAP as there are still new damage tags I don't have yet.

Any other issues please let me know.
  17. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Yay Harm Touch is reported again! Thanks :)
  18. Parva Lorekeeper

Yeah all that is installed and it still is doing the same thing I cannot get it to run just the stupid little beta box for 3 seconds and then it closes
  19. Beimeith Lord of the Game

you can try temporatory disabling the smart screen filter. This can prevent programs from loading but it's supposed to prompt you about it not just block them, but in certain versions of win 10 it blocks it without prompting
  20. Schadenfreude Augur

Make sure it's not minimized in your system tray. This caught me out the first time I closed the disclaimer box.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.