Live Update Bugs 02/20/19

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Triconix Augur

Is there a reason why plate feet ornaments cannot fit into my level 5 plate efreeti boots?
  3. Durris Journeyman

Delivery mission. (Doomfire) Broke. Duende Mold disappears after zoning into instance.
    redline and Runzen like this.
  4. Gremin Augur

The dot filters are still broken....
  5. Cadira Augur

PoJustice trials are not resetting properly it seems.

Yesterday, I complete a trial and couldn't do it again for awhile. THIS IS NORMAL. A small lockout timer.

However, I've done 4 of them today and none of them have reset. I left the zone, there is no one else in the zone doing them, so they are just not resetting.
  6. Aidoin New Member

Trial of smoke (speakers amphitheater) getting error that im not allowed to loot items, bc i have a loot lockout on this event; however, i do not have any current lockouts
  7. Cadira Augur

Update: Took about half an hour but they reset it seems. Was just longer than yesterday but that's not a big deal I guess.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yes. Currently, the level 5 boots and gloves are incompatible with ornaments. We are aware of it and a code fix with a design change followup is required.
  9. Aelen Augur

This.

They made the item no zone. I assume to cleanup the one in Relic Raider.

Unfortunately it's the same item as for Delivery. And you get it outside the instance. So you zone once into the instance, and immediately lose it.

Delivery currently broken unless there's a way to get the mold inside the instance I've forgotten about.
  10. phaeril Augur

Unknown DB String 5602-30 in the /calendar.
    Mystery mentions of "Bootstrutter" in /calendar.
  11. Triconix Augur

Thanks for the quick response! I assume next month's patch?
  12. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Is it intentional that the Empyr raid zone doesn't drop augs? As well as Stratos? We get a loot lockout.
    Ibadan Kun'Tirel likes this.
  13. Aegir Augur

Since the TLP forums currently is overflowing with spam, I'm carefully asking here.

You had Underfoot flag - and item changes in test server notes, but they failed to make the live-update notes.

Is this a mistake/typo or intentional? Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask, but I'm sure a lot of people are interested to know.
  14. Greymantle Augur

Trying to do the Entering Mearatas mission. Group zones in starts hailing the earthen npc, takes the rest of my group about 5 min to get the update for the next step. I spent over 3 hours trying while they proceeded with the task. Tried camping out and back in, tried zoning out and back/ Made a hot-key for the hail, double/triple checked the spelling of said hail. The mobs responded with 2 different responses. One was to go dig a hole, the other saying go bother someone else they did not know anything about that. I systamaticly went into every burrow multiple times, hailed the armours and the 2 verg, and the 2 djinn at the south east . NADA. Very frustrated. The rest of my group was able to complete the mission. I am unable to get the first damn update. Pettion entered as well.Done for the night.
  15. Zaknaffein Augur

Attempting to load in my druid and EQ closes and I am instantly seeing my desktop the second I enter the world.
  16. Deloehne Augur

This also happened to my group tonight and we were unable to progress after the first set of waves. We dropped the task and reobtained it, with the same outcome.
  17. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Now that melee messages have been made more clear, you may need to take a look at the way you have Riposte coded. It looks like NPCs can riposte a player's riposte attack.
    The first screenshot is me tanking a raid boss with a non-damage Primary equipped. The second screenshot is me tanking with a weapon equipped in Primary, but with auto-attack turned off (the kicks are from Warrior return-kick AA). Notice the "(Riposte Strikethrough)" messages even though I'm not making any attacks to be riposted except for my own ripostes.
    [IMG][IMG]
  18. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Bad spell description for Hand of Holy Wrath VI (which can be seen on the item: Sun's Golden Orb).
    "Deals 4800 damage, casts Alleviating Burst XIII, which restores 340 mana, and recourses Hand of Holy Wrath V Recourse, which heals your group for #505624800."
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Its 30 minute reset if you win, fail on the last wave and its about a minute. Hope this helps. :)
    Cadira likes this.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Changes to the currency window means you can no longer sort the current expansion to be at the top. Previously if you clicked above the currency icons it would put them in the order they were introduced, if you clicked it again you would get the current expansion at the top not at the bottom.

Please make this possible again, I hate scrolling.
    Brohg likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.