[ Exultant Inhabited Muhbis ]

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Oquni, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Ruven_BB Augur

Your math has some flaws, your not going to have 100 percent attendance from all your guild members, only 54 members can get coin per raid, not 60, and you wont have the same 60 players that started that will be there at the end.

Point is moot, given Ngreth said it was designed not to have the whole guild in best in slot (BIS) gear, I'll take his word for it.

I am saying for the health of the game, limiting who can have BIS, while it is favorable to a small minority of top players, its going to be further out of reach of the majority. Its going to cause issues that we didn't have before, its a change on a very successful model to this point.

This isn't your guild vs mine, it isn't loot rules, the items will be scarce, and some folks are going to go without, if its everyone equally, or the lower attendance, or who isn't popular with the awarders, etc.

Ruven
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Whulfgar Augur

Loot council guilds.. just got soon much moe.. powa...
  3. Repthor Augur

if your in the top guilds u will get a full set of munbis gear its early feb

theres 4 slots covered by evolving items
    soon gnome mountain comes out that will fill some holes

sky is still not falling
    Whulfgar, Orbital101 and Thunderkiks like this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

As long as they bear all this in mind when tuning future content.

There has been a huge jump in gear upgrades this expansion any guilds not getting geared up will stuggle next expansion.

Ngreth did you take into consideration the need to have more than 1 item to max out luck ?
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

yes
    Pano and Orbital101 like this.
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

As always though, Player > Gear.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Wizzys need bigger runes! LOL
  8. divirgmar Lorekeeper

Exaultant! (Exaultant!) in regea suo. Et Filis et Sion, et filis et sion Exaultant! (Exaultant) in regea suo. Cantate Dominum, Ca- ha ha ha ha (ha ha ha ha) ha-ha-ha-ha Canticum novum...
    Tallie likes this.