Test Update 02/12/2019 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 12, 2019.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Sancus Augur

I'm a Mage with every TBL achievement complete except Vanquisher. I can preview my ring up through "Djarn's Platinum Gem Studded Amethyst Ring," but clicking the reward preview offers me the same ring as the only option.

If Vanquisher is required, then this is working properly. Just wanted to confirm, since I know there have been some issues with this.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yes, Vanquisher is required
    Orbital101 and Sancus like this.
  4. Sancus Augur

Thanks!
  5. War_For_Hire New Member

Loyalty Tokens (which I notice are no longer crowns) are 0 with 0% velocity. Intentional or bug?
  6. Orbital101 Augur

Evolving items:
    I can no longer use my plate ornaments inside my boots or glove.

The Ring and Shoulders as no longer the Form of Endurance XXIX(ring) and Mymidon's Skill XIV(shoulders)

and doesnt seem like the charms take in consideration lvl 5
  7. Brohg Augur

(Defense)
    Orbital101 likes this.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yes. This bug requires a code fix. (Items"type" reward set (71) doesn't match item "type" ornament (10) so it won't fit.) There is a request in for a change tot he reward set feature which, with some data changes can fix this.
    Unfortunately, items with reward sets can't have scripts on them, and to make those AA grant skills work, scripts are required. If you clicked int he previous tier, you have the ability.
    The boots and Gloves, including lvl5, are considered in the charm. I will recheck tomorrow... but... I did check already when I added them to the scripts.[/quote]
  9. Narcisus New Member

I have characters that are unable to scribe certain spells. in both case I note that the spells are from TBS expansion. For example my Ranger just hit lvl 71 and he tried to scribe the Nature's Entropy spell.
    It stats scribing and then stops and says "You are not able to learn that skill"
  10. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Probably the wrong thread for this, but are they rk2 spells and you are not a gold account?
  11. Lessw Journeyman

Trying to Sell an item back to an NPC for alt currencies now instant crashes the game.

tested this on East commons NPC for the Adoption pet coins. i can buy, but cant sell back.
    tested with marks of valor in Tainted East Karana with Marks - cant buy or sell - instant crash
    Tested with Chronobines in Buried sea - cant buy or sell anything, instant crash
    Tested with Items from Old man McKenzie and they instant crash when trying to sell back
    Tested in shards landing , all raid currency venders cause you to instant crash when trying to sell them back anything

( i am using the default UI )

Over all, i like this change, its a good fix!
    can you also add Krono, and Ebon Crystals and Radiant crystals to this alt currency window please?
  12. Orbital101 Augur

[/quote]

Never mind was 2 bracers from RoS from an old test copy from a week ago. They are working just fine. Sorry for the confusion.
  13. Brohg Augur

This is a fine temporary …melioration, but makes the effects not replaceable in the case of resetting via the game's "Item: Disable Item Abilities" function.
  14. Narcisus New Member

I am Gold and they are not rk II
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Bah. I went to the trouble to re-test and made an image!
    So you are getting the image!
    [IMG]
  16. Orbital101 Augur

Was hoping you could see my post before you could waste time on this, sowwy. :oops:
  17. xxGriff Augur

Commonlands, Lynea the pet collector, open vendor window and selecting any adoptable to sell for coin, crashes client. tried 4 different adoptable's and crash to desktop.
  18. Dzarn Developer

Thanks for the report, this has been fixed internally for the live patch.
    Lessw likes this.
  19. Slooty New Member

Upgraded my boots to level 4 today (wizzard) in the ornament slot a aug was created called magma representing my powersource! i removed aug and now its a slot 1 aug? donno whats going on with this!..

Also regen bug on raid! please fix if possible!
  20. Ssdar Augur

There seems to be an issue with custom UIs with the changes to the Alt Currency tab of the inventory window. The IW_AltCurr_PointList and IW_AltCurr_PointInfo sections only populate and update when you switch to another inventory window tab and back. With the default Inventory window and a custom complete UI it updates normally as well, it's only with a custom Inventory window specifically. This is an issue with at least 2 custom UIs. Not sure how many others have been updated for the patch yet.