Suggestion For Next Round Of TLPs

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trox2010, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Trox2010 Augur

I'm not going to bother suggesting actual rulesets since it is obvious that you really don't care what the community would like for rulesets; that or you are just trying to kill off the whole TLP server thing.

What I do suggest and would love to see is that you stream/record the actual discussion meetings in which you try and figure out the rulesets; that has got to be comedy gold. If you had recorded this last rounds please post them; I would love to know if oyu guys seriously thought these rulesets would be a hit, or if you knew it would just end up pissing most everyone off.
    Barton likes this.
  2. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Or they could sell off the IP to EQ and perhaps the next company will care. :oops:
    Barton and Mashef like this.
  3. Daragoth Lorekeeper

Do you think they used a dartboard or bingo balls to randomly pick the upcoming TLP rules?
    Barton likes this.
  4. Trox2010 Augur

They did get it almost half right .....Selos will make an amazing Hardcore server hence why the hardcore guilds are recruiting for it; so really only a mislabel on that server.
  5. Aurastrider Augur

Reverse TLP. You start out in the newest expansion as a naked level 1 with all expansions unlocked and every month the latest expansion goes into the vault. Its a race to see who can get to end game the fastest and then stay there. Oh and as content goes away you will delevel if the expansion that went into the vault had a level increase. Maybe there is a reward at the end of the event or each time an expansion goes into the vault for players with a certain number of achievements such as completing quests and raids while they are "in era". I think this would be the true hardcore server for those who claim to be hardcore. Obviously there could be different variations of this with maybe the first reverse unlock being after 3 months to allow people to level and gear or everyone could start out at 110 with some stock gear but it would certainly make players have to stop and think about how they spend their time. I guess this would be more of an event server than an actual TLP but at least something like this would be more creative than just adding a couple different rule sets in from different servers.
  6. Hirbow Augur

Casual:

Agnarr 2.0 that is not locked. GG.
    Koshk likes this.
  7. taliefer Augur

yes
  8. Tankz Lorekeeper

Bet it wasn't even that much effort... Total fail on DBGs behalf

It's sad really..
  9. Mashef Augur

At this point please just sell IP rights. Selo server with 1 month unlocks is just silly. The rest of the rules are actually really cool. Love opening at Luclin but dannnnggg you have to skip 80% of the content and race forward. Makes no sense.