DBG - Want to have a successful TLP? Do this...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kruggan_Darkblood, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Kruggan_Darkblood Lorekeeper

1. Listen to your players. It's obvious you do not - this is a great way to go out of business.
    2. Make a TLP server that has a 2 month expansion unlock schedule, a FV style rule set, True-boxing (yes, I said it), and begins in Classic.
    3. Refer to #1 above.
  2. topplelv New Member

Did this guy just describe the perfect server?

Yup!
  3. Bones New Member

FV LOOT! why not...I don't understand what they are doing???
  4. hoovadalewt Elder

I would want at least 3 month, because I am not a repeat TLP burnout and still value each ex[pack and want to experience each one properly, but yes to the rest.

TBH, they could have just taken Phinny as a base, put in FV loot, and gone 3 months unlock and they would have been golden
    Tyrs likes this.
  5. Kruggan_Darkblood Lorekeeper

Good point. Honestly I'm agnostic to the 2 month vs. 3 month unlock schedule.... I just know that 1 month is kinda crazy. More than anything I think 90-100% of us want

FIRIONA VIE STYLE LOOTING

Just do it DBG.
  6. Lurid21 New Member

How is it that so many of us seem to have a concensus about this as a good idea and yet it is so very far from what we ended up getting. Perverse.
  7. code-zero Augur

Because there are only 5 of you maybe?
  8. Lurid21 New Member

I have literally yet to come across a post that talks down the idea of FV loot practices.