Returning Player, F2P

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by CelesitneP, Feb 10, 2019.

1. CelesitneP New Member

Hello,

I am a returning player and plan to play the game for fun. I will be F2P and do not plan to P2P as in the past. I have a lvl 85 SK and have one free heroic slot. I might run a Nec or Bst and will not be boxing. My question is, where should I hunt? I know that my char will not have the same gear or merc as others. I might also do some grouping, this is why I am looking at Bst. I do have a high level bard as well.
  2. Yruc Augur

At 85 F2P is difficult but not impossible. Need to find the zones that have mobs with lower hit points. Try the Leveling guide here..

https://www.almarsguides.com/eq/leveling/RoS/

If you don't plan on going P2P, then you might consider /testcopy and playing on test where you can get the better augments / mercenaries and the benefits of a gold account without having to pay (At least I think you can still do that on test)
  3. So Happy Augur

Definitely play on test if you can't/won't pay. Make your HC on live then /testcopy both toons over. Both accounts will be all access and you get 23/25 ex-pacs.
  4. Buri Augur

5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

OP says he is not going to be paying so he will not be able to do that quest. If they got to 85 on the sk and have another high level bard then just follow the game progression and it should work fine.