[ Exultant Inhabited Muhbis ]

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Oquni, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Tour Augur

And Writ of the Jann General will give you 240 coin, which is pretty close to covering the cost of a muhbis.
  2. Oquni Journeyman

Someone who finally understands me! I am not talking crazy for the sake of talking crazy! As for this post...

And don't get me wrong here I admire Machin Shin. They do have some of the funniest post on the main page but what does 'GMM' stand for in this context? (And 'moob' gear too please!)

Yes, I know I'm b****ing about something that may or MAY NOT get changed but the point of the matter is that TBL is hard, and I would like (like really hard) to see it somehow, in someway get changed if I stand my ground long enough.
  3. Fohpo Augur

You're just posting for the sake of trolling now, right? It's the evolving chase loot and tradeskill stuff. You don't need the absolute best gear, you're still going to get upgrades and could out gear fights.
  4. svann Augur

Since gmm means Gnome Memorial Mountain which isnt out and nothing is known about it I think someone is just pulling your leg. It may very well be best in slot, but like I say its not even out yet so just silly to mention it.
  5. Lianeb Augur

I know you were in beta and had to have seen the gear
  6. Oquni Journeyman

Nah, wish I was but in general I just want to see what is done right. Even if I feel like I'm necroing and already dead post. But that GMM does sound interesting.
  7. svann Augur

Ok, true but its not in game yet so it doesnt count.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Evolving vis items do not count toward charm nor do the non vis items have a slot for type 3 augs.

Waiting for Raidloot to be updated so I can compare things properly, till then i'm not going out of my way to evolve the items I have and I'm not aquiring those slots from raids.

I'm interested to see exactly where the GMM gear falls with the Raid gear evolving items and TS gear.
  9. Lianeb Augur

You're going to forgo a 6k gain on HEM on 2 evolving items for 28AC and about 1k HEM on an unmaxed charm?....Oh I forgot 1 luck.

The Type 3 i can see but let's not get all dramatic about a charm not maxed out with the two evolving items
    feeltheburn likes this.
  10. p2aa Augur

TBL raids aren't really hard, compared to some RoS ones. I have not seen yet any TBL raid event which has been harder than RoS T2.2 event pre-nerfed.
  11. Alarya Augur

Someone has to make them for those who do not have the skill.... therefore, they will profit which is a reward for their effort. Sorry you couldn't see that? Hope it makes sense now!
  12. Mazame Augur

To start off I was comparing Apples to Apples

GMM is an add on Like Plane of Shadow was for RoF. so yes it would be expected that it would have improved gear. that doesn't change the point I made with comparing RoS with TBL.

Mubises are on the raid vender but so was the best in slot for RoS. So the fact that produce the same coin again means if comparing apples to apples you would get the chance to earn the same coins so it would effect both total in the same way. How ever because you brought it up if you add the total cost to gear a toon with best in slot from Ros to TBL you would see the Mubis is 276 Entwined Djinn Coins x 19 slots vs Ros where BIS - a range from 145-250 you would see that it again cost most to fully gear.

That brings me back to my point that to Gear a raid with BIS takes MUCH more time in TBL then other past EXP.

And if you wanted to say the evolving chase loot is better then yes your right but going back to ROF with items like Burden of Truth they were not part of the normal Raid set they were chase items that not everyone got so I left the current chase loot out so I could again compare apples to apples.
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The intent is that you cannot equip the entire guild with The Burning lands Tradeskill Raid gear in an expansion cycle.
  14. Blackburrow23 Elder

It's the last expansion. You will have plenty of time to gear up
    Slippry likes this.
  15. Cicelee Augur

I would guess there is going to be one more expansion based on earth and water, similar to how TBL was based on air and fire. I would then say that either that one is the final one, or there will be one more major expansion release that sunsets the game.

I base this off the lifetime subscriptions, where at some point the company is going go be losing money because of that offer (sometime within 18-30 months from the offer in December 2018). And once the lifetime subscriptions start losing money for the company is when the expansions will not be made since there is no more income from those subscriptions coming into the game. IMHO...
    Pirlo likes this.
  16. Morthakia Augur

Technically there is no more income coming from those subscriptions right now (except for purchased expansions). Doesn’t matter if the “break even point” would have been 18-30 months of subscription time, all the money has been paid and collected.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

6K upgrade your kiding me right? They made the evolving stuff that much better than the raid/TS gear? Thats 3K per piece.

Really not looking forward to the damage outputs of mobs in future expansions with gear going up by that ammount. :eek:

I'l take a proper look soon when i get time.
  18. Blackburrow23 Elder

This. The money has been collected, declared and possibly spent. The money men only see a huge increase in revenue for the quarter they sold the lifetime subs in. The money men aren't cooking the books for a "break even point." They will simply see reduced income month to month and quarter to quarter do to the lifetime subs. Sure, they had a superb December 2018 but you need to operate in the green month to month.
  19. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Give it a week or two for your guild to get there.... Hah!
    Orbital101, gotwar and Tolzol like this.
  20. Pirlo Augur

[IMG]