GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daitokuji New Member

Not picking up Firebound Orb casts for my mage. It is picking up Force of Elements and Frostbound Paradox, the AA nuke and other clicky my mage uses.
  2. Sancus Augur

There is no message for Firebound Orb casts.
    gotwar likes this.
  3. Endaar Augur

On the Spells & Discs tab, are any of the export functions supposed to work? Clicking on any of them does absolutely nothing. Thanks.
  4. Brohg Augur

seems to work completely fine. I use the "forum export" as an input at http://eq.kizant.net/spells.html frequently
  5. Raisehell Lorekeeper

Program just stopped working today. Opens up the small beta window then shuts itself down. Manually gone through and tried all permissions, admins, firewalls, even rolling back the comp 48 hours, etc troubleshooting and nothing works. Worked flawlessly yesterday and every day before then. Anyone know what gives?
  6. Goodn Augur

.62 Beta still working fine for me. Just loaded it with a log file with last night's raids and tonight's group fights. Everything is working that worked before.
  7. NeverPayForLag Augur

Is it somehow possible to get from all fights in a log file the one class/character with the best SDPS as a kind of chart of the best of the best or an overview who got better or worse?

Or is there a tool to make such things?
  8. Defjam Journeyman

We've been seeing some weird heal parse issues where the most healed for a cleric is someone in their group when they have been main healing soccer else (but clicking the occasional group heal). Let me know if we can provide more info to help debug this one!
  9. Zerkini New Member

Won't let me merge pets correctly. It tries to "help" me by only showing toons that have summoned pets or something and refuses to let me merge my water pet to my mage. The mage never summoned the pet while parsing over 10 billion damage and apparently that's why it doesn't let me merge it I'm guessing. Should just let me pick any one that did DPS to merge with any pet. As it stands I can merge the mage pet to my SK who loses his pet all the time, or my Zerker who obviously doesn't get a water pet.

In the Fight navigator, clicking show full nav. #PCs is always 0.

I mainly care about the actual DPS numbers and less about the abilities as I'm parsing for myself and not for raids etc.

Also, I'm a programmer who's lately been working with C++ and have college courses up to programming fundamentals 3 with mobile game development and would love to try and help with this projects but despite being provided free with no ads to speak of I can't find the source on a git or other location to try and contribute. I would certainly be interested in contributing if at all possible.
  10. Sancus Augur

It'll only let you link pets manually if the person you're linking a pet to has been identified as a player. Having them talk in any chat channel, group, guild, etc. will cause them to show up on that list, among a myriad of other things. Or they could just do a pet leader command in game, and it will link them persistently if they have a named pet.

It's only really an issue for test versions like these where the settings file resets with every version. Once it detects players/linked pets, it's persistent until the settings file is reset.
    gotwar likes this.
  11. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Were they casting group HoT's or AE heals? Also the main healing target may consider actual healing and most of the heals on the main target was overhealing due to the timing of when the heals landed.
  12. Brohg Augur

Tunare's Grace I expect
  13. Beimeith Lord of the Game

As Sancus mentioned, you can only link a pet to a "known" player. Having a character speak in any channel (NOT /say or /shout) will do this.

Also, you shouldn't be able to link Charm pets. Sorry Enchanters, but it causes way too many problems.

# PCs showing 0 is known. I haven't gotten around to fixing that yet.
  14. Risiko Augur

I got the latest build just now, and it seems to be working good for TLP so far. The one thing I am noticing is that in the Overlay DPS, it shows "Unknown" for the players. Once the fight is over, the names show up correctly everywhere else. It's just on the Overlay during the fight that it shows "Unknown".
  15. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Can you post a screenshot of it saying unknown?
  16. Risiko Augur

Yeah. I'll get a screenshot tonight after work.
  17. Risiko Augur

[IMG]
  18. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Do you have the overlay set to show class names?
  19. Kwai Shen New Member

The Charts tab isn't showing anything for me. I mean nothing. It's one, big, empty space.
  20. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Select a fight and then use the dropdown boxes to pick which graph to see. The UI for that isn't finished yet so it's just a couple dropdown boxes right now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.