Fan Faire Event Location

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Movistar, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Juion New Member

Las Vegas was a fun location for the last(and only) Fan Faire I was able to attend. I'm glad they're happening again, at least in some form!
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Don't worry, it'll be somewhere that a ton of people will be outraged about.
    Scornfire and Pirlo like this.
  3. Michelle New Member

+1 for Dallas i been to california before. Let Californians travel for once.
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

+1 for basements! ;)
    treehugger and Pirlo like this.
  5. Soulbanshee Augur

Which will make having faire in your basement even that much more awkward.
    Pirlo likes this.
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

7. Latters New Member

+1 Dallas!
  8. Kaley_D'vere Journeyman

CANADA!

You're welcome Scorn.
    Yimin, Scornfire and Bigstomp like this.
  9. Fishlips_Jones Journeyman

Colorado. Know what I'm sayin'? I think you do.
    skattabrainz and Mintalie like this.
  10. Kaley_D'vere Journeyman

Denver Taco Festival. Yup. /wink
  11. Kegtree New Member

Dallas, Texas all the way. Very cool city to have a 20th year Anniversary PARTY! :D
    Movistar likes this.
  12. Movistar Journeyman

Oh and guess what is right next door to the Hilton Anatole? "Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament" How fitting is that? If you have never been to MTD&T i would highly suggest it! Its makes for a wild night. And they run deals and discounts year around.[IMG]
    Elyssanda and So Happy like this.
  13. Nudia Augur

Last time I was in Texas, I was drug dog sniffed and had my car searched for having Colorado plates. I vote Vegas, I loved those Fan Faires.
    ForumBoss likes this.
  14. Ceffener Augur

Vegas is probably one of the cheapest places for people to fly to, and hotels are cheap. But for some reason anytime you say Vegas everyone thinks your going to go broke on hookers or something.
    Pirlo likes this.
  15. Greymantle Augur

How about Toronto, Canada.
    Yimin and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  16. Dewey Augur

So like the sooner you tell me when and where. The sooner I can schedule vacation/buy plane tickets.

Thanks much!
    Movistar likes this.
  17. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Not sure hookers is what people are afraid of losing money on in Vegas. But to each their own!
  18. Hekaton Augur

It’s probably gonna be at a Dave and Busters and they’ll announce the new mobile game to one applause
    Rumpled and Pirlo like this.
  19. BLOXSTARZ New Member

Dallas has a lot to offer. Cheap air fair, hotels, a boat load of places to eat, the famous Gas Monkey Garage is a tourist attraction, Reunion Tower, the list goes on and on. If its held on the west side of America you'll be missing the entire east coast. Instead of people having to fly 10+ hours to get to the fan fair everyone could fly 5 hours tops or less.

Plus if word gets out to the biggest COSPLAY Communities such as LARP, Live Action, Roll Playing, and Comic-con etc. etc. It'll be a huge turn out. These groups come to the Hilton Anarole yearly and there are 10s of thousands of people. Ive attended these the last 5 years. If they find out there is a special 20th year anny and they can cosplay they will show up.
    Pirlo likes this.
  20. Kywen Augur

It will be someplace reasonably close to San Diego so Daybreak can bus their employees to it on the cheap. Dallas is pretty far.
  21. Thunderkiks Augur

Im good with Dallas too! Then I can check my mail at the same time since I never get home anymore =P