GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pryssylus Journeyman

This will work fine, thanks B! Available next patch?
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

yeah, should be some time later today most likely.
  3. AluaneAB New Member

I've just tried saving the output as a .html and opened this in a browser (as a file) and the formatting looks correct, must be an issue with the forum where I am posting, maybe only supporting certain html features. Glad there isn't a general problem. Thank you for quick response.
  4. Nibcat New Member

This worked perfectly, had my boxes post something to group chat, now they show up int he "owners" list.
  5. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Whenever I try to combine fights, I get this error:

Code:
    ************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '-1' is not valid for 'index'.
    Parameter name: index
      at System.Windows.Forms.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
      at GamParse.MainScreen.<B_FightNav_Combine_Click>b__263_6(ListViewItem y)
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.Sum(IEnumerable`1 source)
      at GamParse.MainScreen.<B_FightNav_Combine_Click>b__263_4(IGrouping`2 x)
      at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter`2.ComputeKeys(TElement[] elements, Int32 count)
      at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter`1.Sort(TElement[] elements, Int32 count)
      at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1.<GetEnumerator>d__1.MoveNext()
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.<TakeIterator>d__25`1.MoveNext()
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
      at System.String.Join(String separator, IEnumerable`1 values)
      at GamParse.MainScreen.B_FightNav_Combine_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Did you uncheck the "Show Full Nav" box at the top?

If so, recheck it and restart the parser.
  7. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Yep. Looks like that's it. Had to exit out after getting it to save the new "Checked" status. Looks like it has to launch with it checked or the error happens.
  8. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Yeah, I'll investigate why. It shouldn't really matter because the data doesn't go anywhere, it's just hidden, but clearly something doesn't like it.
    Syylke_EMarr likes this.
  9. Deloehne Augur

i ljust had the same error. In my case I loaded a log from earlier tonight, selected the 22 fights that were listed, did not check the Combine Names box, and did not enter a name in the Combine Fights box.

This is repeatable with the log I used, and happens without regard to the state of the Full Nav box.
  10. Mluian Journeyman

Something looks not exactly correct with Auspice of the Hunter XXVIII cast counting. I have a log where I fought 48 mobs that I combined together. Looking at myself on the spells and discs overview it says I cast auspice 8 times and received auspice 6 times. When I manually search through my log I find the line You begin casting Auspice ... only 3 times which I believe 3x is the correct number of times it was used.
  11. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I found the issue with combining fights with the show full nav box unchecked and it's been fixed.

@Deloehne, if after this next update (.62) you still have the same problem let me know please. It may be related or it may not.

@Mluain, if I were to make a guess, several of the fights overlapped time-wise (you were fighting more than one mob at a time) and for some reason it is counting the same spell cast more than once because it shows up in both fights. I'll look into it.

On that note, there was a small issue of the spell comparison box (the lower one) not resetting properly so that could also be the cause. That is also fixed in .62.
  12. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Update .62 posted. Re-download from first post.

Changes:

-Fix for error when combining fights with "Show Full Nav" option unchecked.
    -Fix for Caster Comparison box not resetting properly when selecting a fight.
    -Fix for HTML to Forum to show "NPC Max" instead of "NPC DPS."
    -Fix for HTML to File to be sorted by Total Damage.
    -Fix for Date Filter box not enabling after a search.
  13. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Looks like the "Send summary to EQ" for top X DPSers on the Overview actually sends X-1. So sending top 10 sends the top 9, etc.
  14. Deloehne Augur

The following is a URL for a Dropbox folder that currently has four items in it.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r75anqqkg5ep2**/AAB55b1Pv35YL**0m46pR1gUa?dl=0

The log file is from last night. The fight I was looking at is no. 55 - Wafting Heat Aftermath

There are three images currently in the folder.

.1 is the DPS summary. It shows several unknown player types, that are, in order,

Necro
    Necro
    Shaman
    I don't know either
    Beastlord.

.2 is the DPS page for Volgar. DoT damage only, which is almost certainly correct.

.3 is the Spell casting summary for the fight. Note that Volgar nor the other Necro show up. I don't recognize the players listed that are not on .1. Maybe pets.

Edit: I main a ranger, and was using archery for the event, so may have been OOR for the DoT casts.
  15. Deloehne Augur

Working now.
  16. Beimeith Lord of the Game

That's the difference between "<" and "<=". Fixed.

@Deloehne

There aren't any spells showing for Volgar because there aren't any spell casts in the log. I search for "Volgar begins to cast" and I get 0 results. I assume "Toxxik" is the other necro, and there are no spellcasts in the log for them either.

DoT damage is now reported at the target instead of the caster so you were close enough to the mob to see the damage, just not close enough to the necros to see the spell casts.

As far as the classes being unknown, the big way most casters' class is identified is by spell casts, so that is probably the reason why they aren't known. I also haven't added in level 106+ spells into my list so people casting new spells might also not get identified unless they cast older spells or a known AA.
    Syylke_EMarr likes this.
  17. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Very functional from what I can see, nice work!

A couple user friendly requests: can the options to show the actual dps number be placed under Options - so we can find it? Same for Show Overlay. I doubt people in general that are using Gina on raids want more clutter on their screen.

A new option to just show my damage or received healing would be nice being as in game filters are all messed up.

Thank you for the hard work!!
  18. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I'm not sure what you mean. The settings to control the overlays are under Settings > Live Overlays. I'm not likely to change that.

Actual DPS numbers are mostly worthless, which is why they aren't shown by default. You can enable them from the menu I mentioned above if you want, same for if you want to not show the overlays at all.

For the overlay? I can do that for damage. Healing not as yet. I'll think about it.
  19. Leigo You come here often?

Could a send highlighted button be added to the heal tab?
    Look amazing, running very smooth! Great work!
  20. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Ah, I missed the Overlay setting, thanks. I must need a new prescription.

The dps number is just fun, that's all. That number is for guild's like ours that use your parser for friendly competitive, never in much of a serious, smack talk type of situation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.