Live Update Bugs 01/16/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Sugusto New Member

The Necromancer spell Dissident Paroxysm is supposed to be a 42 second dot but during testing with live mobs and the guild hall dummy is only ticking twice and then fading. It also never triggers the secondary affect only doing 6 damage per tick.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can we get the player cound in Stratos increased from 60 please?

Raid just zoned in and the zone wont support them all and mercs are being suspended!
  3. Luciferra New Member

After patch myself and all guild members are experiencing disappearing guild anchors both primary and secondary ... They are not in storage ... They have not been sent back to owners ... They are just gone
  4. Zarzac Augur

Issue created on the tracker - https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-2250

There is not a disease focus on bows for TBL.
    SKs generally use a bow in the range slot and are heavily focused on Disease damage.
    We had a disease focus on bows in RoS and EoK.
    This was changed a few years ago and we were advised we would have this focus on the range slot moving forward.
    Referance: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/...issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-69278

Please add this focus to the TBL bows as that is the preferred range for SKs.

Icon Item Name AC HP Mana End AC Ratio
    [IMG] Ascending Sun Longbow 393 8393 8235 8235 393 11.667
    [IMG] Arc of the Saffron Sky 364 7901 7725 7725 364 11.083
    [IMG] Ancient Bow of the Ring 312 6535 6335 6335 312 9.917
    [IMG] range war pal shd rog bow- //GGMM 309 6379 6227 6227 309 9.208
    [IMG] Secret Dawn Longbow 306 6390 6164 6164 306 9.000
    [IMG] Phlogiston Longbow 285 6195 6030 6030 285 9.583
    [IMG] Hoarfrosted Bow 273 5945 5788 5788 273 8.542
    [IMG] Ice Star 236 5230 5111 5111 236 7.917
    Permalink Edit Delete
    The Group version - Secret Dawn Longbow is OK.
    The two from last year Ancient Bow and Phlogiston Longbow are OK.
    Ascending Sun Longbow - 161178
    Arc of the Saffron Sky - 160978

GMM Bow - 160656
    Hoarfrosted Bow - 160378
    Ice Star - 160168
    All need focus added.
    Sorry I didn't look at items very close in BETA.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Xeladom like this.
  5. NeverPayForLag Augur

Secret Dawn Belts seem to no proc anything.

Vital Secret Dawn Belt: Tendon Slicer

I never saw Tendon Slicer proc on my Warrior. I even don't remember it while playing TBL on any Belt.

Are the Belts broken at moment?
  6. Havanap Elder

Re: "Corrected the proc and casting proc on Ascending Sun Bodkin to the one-handed version."
    But you made the procs do less damage than that on last expansion's Shissar Arcanist's Stylet. Why not a significant boost? The weapons made from the raid muhbises are the best in game, so, where's my decent caster proc?
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Paladin Augur

In the Collection Set "Elementary Accommodation," the achievement says "ENYDRO CRYSTAL" while the actual item is called "ENHYDRO CRYSTAL."

One of them is wrong. :)
  8. OldCa61 Augur

On Xegony after crash Pets are Gone, Both Regular Mage Pet and the Suspended Mage Pet. This has been happening and I bug reported several months ago. Also, the UI I have is Not custom, but after these crashes it is all messed up with boxes moved all over the screen. I have new CPU and fresh install. Could you be so kind as to look into this situation ? TIA
  9. Sinz Wickedly New Member

Mearatas: The Stone Demesne has a bug in the middle of the zone. Like 4 different names spawn without any Place Holders needing to be killed. Sometimes the names will instantly respawn with 0 time in between. Is this working as intended? It seems like a huge bug.

This was posted by Zekzerk.

Can a GM/Dev please confirm whether this is a bug or working as intended?

People, including myself, are farming it with the bugged out mechanics, but I want to make sure it is not considered an exploit, which could lead to punitive actions.

Thanks
  10. Monkman Augur

I can’t find the post but afaik Mearatas is working as intended.

Lore wise I believe the namers are supposed to appear and give a “speech” to the room.

Enjoy it while it lasts I’m sure eventually it will go down a similar path as VP and they will adjust the respawn rate

Also the namer only instantly respawns if nobody has been killing it. Once you kill the first two or so you then have to wait ~ 25-30 min per namer
  11. Khyrra Elder

The Echo Trinket from Demi-plane on Ragefire Server is missing its focus Zombie Malaise.
    Hopefully this can be fixed soon.
  12. Sancus Augur

Golden Efreeti Boots and White Satin Gloves are not counting towards charms that improve as you wear more class-specific armor from TBL. Obviously these items are not class specific, but they do replace slots that normally are class specific (feet and hands respectively). I don't think it makes much sense that using TBL chase items would decrease the power of all TBL charms. This would be more palatable if some of the charms were dependent on progression, but none are.
    monkOP, Sheex, Axxius and 2 others like this.
  13. Angahran Augur

Still getting the black areas of UI when attempting to open all bank containers, inventory containers and shared slot containers.
  14. SylSyl Lorekeeper

This is from a previous patch, but I haven't seen it on other Live Update Bugs threads so I'll mention it now. There is an error in the default UI on servers that still use BankWnd instead of BigBankWnd.

If you login to a character on Agnarr with the default UI, you get a big red error message:

"Your XML files are not compatible ..."

and UIErrors.txt shows:

Error: Could not find child BW_SharedBankSlot2 in window BankWnd
    Error: Could not find child BW_SharedBankSlot3 in window BankWnd
    Error: Could not find child BW_SharedBankSlot4 in window BankWnd
    Error: Could not find child BW_SharedBankSlot5 in window BankWnd
  15. Angahran Augur

Speaking of the UI, it would be nice if there was some way to have basic labels, e.g. ones that add '%' to numbers, marked as not required so they stop triggering the 'could not find' errors.
  16. josh Augur

Two small bugs.

setting dot damage to mine only does not show only your dots. I imagine this is because there are now 3 dot options in the chat filters tab. dots (others), dots (yours) and damage over time. the first two have no options to hide, the third one does, but i imagine that is no longer doing anything.

However, when i change the color of dots (others) that changes the color of dots that are on me, i would not want to filter dots that are on me, those are relevant to me and i would want to still see them, dots i cast and dots that are on me should be filtered together in my opinion.

second bug, some of the more obscure healing SPA's aren't being reported correctly by the new system. Specifically, SPA 147 on the paladin bp. The spell blessed shield. It just says you were healed by an unknown spell.
    Yinla likes this.
  17. Orbital101 Augur

Tabard of the Guardian as no longer any luck at lvl 5
    monkOP and Axxius like this.
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This is a code bug we are aware of. I have no ETA.

Fixed. Waiting for a patch.
    Already fixed on some of them and waiting for a patch (thanks for the detailed feedback) I was fixing something else and noticed the discrepancy, so fixed it. I'll make sure the rest have it.
    Fixed, waiting for a patch
    Sheex and Orbital101 like this.
  19. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Any word on getting TBS or level 70 to 80 ish spells fixed so players can scribe them?
  20. NeverPayForLag Augur

Fellowship Registration Insignia ports sometimes in a complete wrong pickzone.
    While not having picked any zone in e.g. Plane of Smoke, fellowshipping back gets parts of the crew sometimes in another pickzone automatically and divides the group after this jump even the fellowship itself is in the base pickzone (zero).

Also had the case that after pickzoning in Plane of Smoke, half of the crew got jumped into the base pick. It seems the automated "evener" of pickzones is borked. This problem is true for raids but also sadly for groups.

The lockout of 5 minutes after this forced pickzone kicks then in and the crew has to wait 5 minutes to get together again. Really annoying.