So evolving is still splitting experience after the patch?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ruven_BB, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Derresh Augur

The evolving items should lose xp on death :smileyface:
    Orbital101 and Whulfgar like this.
  2. Filthy casual Journeyman

Stratos is okay xp, really, anywhere without an abundance of armors is just fine, Empyr has been eventful, as well as PoS, Aalishai, and Maeratas, personally I'm not a fan of Esianti but it's because there are armors all over.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It is race-based not zone based and I'm not going to add more races.
    And that part is still broken.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  5. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I would of liked to see Armors at least work to XP them. I was surprised when I finally found out that killing them did nothing for the Chase items considering how much of the trash is armors.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

So do Mephits in PoFire count?

Elementals in Scorched Woods should count?
  7. Monkman Augur

The armors probably share “race” with a lot of common mobs in previous expansions hence the reason not to include them
    Whulfgar likes this.
  8. Orbital101 Augur

At this time we are averaging 1% per 35-45 minutes at lvl 4 on all 4 items with a group of 6 killing a mix of 130-150 dark blue and yellow con with all 4 items XP enabled. Heard TT HA was close but not as good but then we dont always have a full group to play rough nor can everyone be immune to everything...
    Filthy casual likes this.
  9. Brohg Augur

Just spitballin', but I think I would be flattering myself to expect that group was only 4x the dps of my typical running-around-killing-monsters experience, and I'm no slouch. 60 hours in such a group at such a pace is, as the kids might say, "a lot"