Live Update Bugs 01/16/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Akirrah Journeyman

Druid Remote nukes are STILL not healing the target of target when the target of target is a mage or ench pet. It has been like this for months now and is getting very frustrating. Either fix those nuke / heals or give druids new ways to heal that are not broken. The dico nuke / heals are working just fine on pets but the remote heals are not. This is kind of an important aspect of druid healing that needs to be acknowledged at the very least. I've bug reported it, petitioned it and posted on the forums and have gotten feathers in return.

Additionally, caster mercs are still aggroing mobs that are not engaged. Happened in Sathir's Tomb X's room multiple times. I have to swap out to a melee merc in there but my setup is better for caster mercs so while it is a workaround, it is not ideal.

Akirrah Auslander
  2. JacLuc Lorekeeper

Now that I said this, it's working fine today. Maybe just some client side issues last night.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

oops! (Oops means this will be fixed next time we have a full server down patch that includes items... so probably the February patch)
    This is still a bug, though we may have finally found the reason. (A many to one reverse search failure)

this is not a bug (and not the forum to discuss the feedback)
    Hrm. This one may be my error... If it's what I think it is, it'll be a problem for the Ring and Tabbard. The Boots and gloves will be fine. I think I made a fundamental error on setting up the reward sets where a class can get a choice. (Though monk is not one of those classes)
    I'll look into it. (I did make that error. Darnit!)

This should be in.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Frostfoot brawler is not spawning on AB in LDON - Balancing Chamber (takg) Got the rescue missing trying to complete my travellers and decided as it takes so long to spawn the next one to just complete it.

Everything is dead checked all rooms multipile times Frostfoot brawler is not around to be rescued! Even brought in the druid to track!

Don't make us go to old places if the zones are broken :(
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Same with Squire guadan, not spawned, noticed it was the same zone takg.

Possibly sending us to the wrong instance?
  6. Prathun Developer

I see this change listed in the update notes. It's at the bottom of the Items header.

7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ah shoot, so sorry to have bothered you guys. :)
    Prathun likes this.
  8. Sancus Augur

Is it intentional that Master of The Burning Lands allows you to evolve the items to level 5? My understanding was that the last level was intended as a raid-only version, but the achievement components of that meta achievement (Champion, Paragon, and Challenger) are not related to raids.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Torn Efreeti Boots will not show me what the final item will look like dispite having completed all traveller achievments.

*edit* Wizzy if that makes any differenct
  10. Ssdar Augur

It's not actually giving a choice, the reward choices are to either return the version you had or to receive all potential versions so it's only granting the first in that list. This is happening for all 4 chase items, not just the Ring and Tabard.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Logged in silver account tonight, not logged it in for a couple of weeks and my char layouts have been "forgotten" I still have the hot keys set up, but I'm using the wrong spell gems and the chat boxes etc are not where they should be.
  12. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I'd really like it if when I put my guild portal window in a certain spot on my screen it stayed there.
  13. Lianeb Augur

- Remodeling - Blazing Sorrow's Darkness will hold up her end of the conversation with Fennin Ro now.

Now Fennin Ro doesn't hold his side of the conversation In Delivery Task
  14. Axxius Augur

He still doesn't his wish and never becomes 'her'. ;)

General Reparm still tries to cast his virus dot on pets, including temp ones, resulting in *ERROR* emotes.
  15. Axxius Augur

129946 Immortal Curio of Ondine Force and 129947 Elemental Curio of Ondine Force still look like cloth caps.
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Have you tried locking the window? Worked for mine.
  17. Axxius Augur

Brass Palace (mission):
    • Discipline of Flame casts his virus on pets;
    • The emote about his virus casting or spreading is screen only and doesn't show up in the logs.
  18. Jalelorf Augur

Fight Fire achievements bug out when forced to zone into Plane of Knowledge. But lets find some more ornaments that aren't dropping properly.
  19. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Yes, I have tried this. The results I get is the next time it's back up in a corner, but now it's locked so I can't move it.

I haven't really put my finger on exactly when the reset happens. I have zoned, tested, and it will stay. Camped all the way to desktop, logged back in, and it stays. But basically every day when I log in after not playing since the day before it resets. The guild portal window is the worst offender, but sometimes I'll have other windows do it like the TL window, though that seems more stable.

EDIT: I also thought maybe it was just me, my system, whatever, but asked about it in guild and others experience this too.
  20. Nniki Augur

Old issue, but an easy/safe place to reproduce this behavior is with the racnar in original VP. Whenever they cast their FD effect on you, this can happen.