Outdated Augmentations

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Faelthos, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Faelthos New Member

Hi. I was looking to upgrade some augs and came across some old augs that are still locked behind progression. I was wondering if you could take a look at updating these to current content?

I don't see why these were never upgraded. I don't even care if the modifiers are the same, it would just be nice not having to kill a bunch of grey mobs and otherwise meaningless (no bags/useful stuff etc in SoD) progression for upgrades.

(I bought some chronobines, but can't get to the void (G) to spend them.

I am going to list a couple here for reference.

Glowing Jolted Quartzite - Skill Add DMG: Flying Kick +14, Purchased with 165 Chronobines from Zebuxoruk in The Void (G).

Glowing Struck Quartzite - Skill Add DMG: Kick +14, Purchased with 165 Chronobines from Zebuxoruk in The Void (G).

Glowing Bored Quartzite - Skill Add DMG: Backstab +14. Purchased with 165 Chronobines from Zebuxoruk in The Void (G).

Thank you for your consideration.
  2. Astral64 Augur

If it makes you feel any better these augs do almost nothing.
  3. Faelthos New Member

Would add quite a bit of DPS I think... especially if you stacked all 5 like zanra's says you can, that's an extra 50 damage per flying kick... which would really add up.
  4. Derka Power Ranger

If it was affected by multipliers then yes but I believe it's just flat +dmg. Now look at how often you kick and do the math.
  5. Astral64 Augur

It doesn't.

Monks and rogues do not get a full set of great type three augments. These go in those extra slots as filler. It isn't a big deal one way or the other.

I would like to see a few more effective type three augments made available for those classes.
  6. svann Augur

How often do you use flying kick, every 6 seconds? Max +kick is 100 I think so thats 100/6 = 17dps
  7. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Posts like this annoy me.

If its worthwhile, its not "outdated". If its not worth doing, then its irrelevant.

So stop asking for free stuff. Just go do the content and flag yourself for void progression if you want them.
  8. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

It's more like outdated stats, than outdated augmentations. ;)
    Bloodfrost likes this.
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It adds up to next to nothing. When they were current, we backstabbed for around 3000. So adding 125 to a backstab was nice. Now we backstab for 30-200k+. Adding 125 to it is next to nothing. But if you really want it, do the progression to buy them.
    Brohg likes this.
  10. Faelthos New Member

11. svann Augur

I dont think I can guess what you meant. One adds 14 damage per kick and the other procs 37500 damage. iiuc
  12. Faelthos New Member

I'm specifically talking about the Flying Kick: 10 modifier on the breastplate, vs flying kick 14 on the aug, not the seven chakras heel technique.
  13. svann Augur

Ahh my apologies. Yes I think thats the same worthlessness.