Ragefire - Open Anguish Raid 19 Jan.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Silinius, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Silinius Augur

Just wanted to throw a post up for the Ragefire folks to let ya know about an upcoming open raid on the Citadel of Anguish.

Faceless Asylum will soon begin hosting open raids on CoA. The first open raid will be held on January 19th at 5pm ET. This is not a plat run; there's no strings attached, just come on out and raid Anguish on your mains, alts or whatever. The only requirement is that you have all signets and turn in complete. Though as a reminder, you can't loot anything without being fully flagged (including raid trials). We'll have a limit number of backflags that drop off the bosses available on a first come, first server basis.

Loot will be handled in the following way:

OOT Rules: Faceless members will take no loot from these raids (including spells and 2.0 orbs), unless it is well and truly rotting. Our guests will need to select a roll option in the loot tool, please remember you need faction to finish the armor quests, and try not to be too much of a lootwhore.

Your Role: We will be there with a core raid force, but ultimate success will require you to play well and contribute as much as you can!

How to get kicked from the raid: Don't be an idiot or no drama allowed. Unrequested training of the raid, rolling on things you can't use, etc. will get you kicked and perma-banned, no appeals, no second chances.

Please limit yourself to one character unless the raid leader calls for additional alts.

Looking forward to getting to know our neighbors on Ragefire - see you there!
    Lion of God likes this.
  2. jeskola pheerie

How is core FI going to stay in raid?!?!
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

Novel approach!
  4. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

Silinius and FI are good people. Bridging these two communities is only good sportsmanship.
  5. Silinius Augur

I've been known to kick our members from raids for being idiots. We really are down to like 3-4 idiots now days...
  6. Lion of God Elder

Silinius is a great guy. He saw a random person (me) LFG in an empty zone and invited me to his group for some amazing XP, despite not really needing me. if I weren't going to be on vacation during that date I'd definitely go.

Goodluck!
  7. Silinius Augur

Shhh Lion.. you'll ruin my rep around here :)
  8. Bewts Augur

Got my trusty rezz stick ready for when DI isn’t enough to heal you Sil.

Oh, can we have Kinburt the Warrior tank?
  9. Silinius Augur

Wouldn't be a raid without you letting me die at least once while checking your DKP....
  10. Bewts Augur

Although it makes no sense to check it these days... I’m dead last in the Dwarf Union in DKP /shrug
  11. Silinius Augur

Bumping as a reminder that this is happening today... in 5 hours-ish

Come on out.
  12. Silinius Augur

First open raid in the books with 10 guests raking in a boat load of loots and epic 2.0 orbs. Congrats to all the winners! Stay tuned for more open raids and if you need any help with Epic 2.0 fights, feel free to send tells to Methodone in game and we'll figure out a time to get some folks together to help out.
  13. Otus/Zlandian New Member

i left ragefire just before PoP hit, went to come back not too long ago and there was nobody in the 60's at all. lvl 60 shaman looking for a group sometimes. my name is Zlandian. or i've been playing a Bst on Coirnav as well named Otus