Open TDS Zones

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Picaresque, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Picaresque Augur

I have no idea where to post this, so I'll place it here in the hopes it gets some attention.

Developers: Please open all TDS zones. Progression is nice, but it is almost impossible to get a group to Cavern of Endless Song, Degmar, etc.

Thank you.
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Rumor has it, it will open at the anniversary around march 16th.
  3. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Weekly open up old zones so we can do progression w/o people.

Seriously, this subject is brought every week since the launch of RoS...
  4. Fohpo Augur

Heck yeah, can't wait to get into Arx Mentis and crash without doing progression
  5. Forty5 New Member

Have Arx armor drop in Arx Mentis! ;)
  6. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

You know what Arx Mentis was good for....

broom slayer.... getting lost....
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I actually expected this to open today, Don't older locked zones usually open around anniversary? :confused:
  8. Leigo You come here often?

I had heard tds would unlock come early summer... Though not sure how creditable it is.
  9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Jumbur likes this.
  10. Khaliss Augur

TDS zones are still locked & you are forced to find groups for progression (which is almost impossible) since it is 4 expansions behind... is there anyway DBG would open them up, except maybe for the final raid zone?
  11. Herodotus Augur

If I were begging for things to open up, it would personally help me if LDON zones could be accessed by just my 110 paladin and his usually trustworthy merc. Off topic to be sure, but I do like to dream sometimes.

To sweeten the pot, I live in the San Diego area and I would be happy to buy an In and Out lunch for the kindly dev. who could make that happen. :) Pardon the blatant attempt at bribery.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Why not just add an afk box? That works for me on my level 106 ranger + merc + pocket chanter sitting in lobby taking up all that space;) Run thru ldons for the forages or hunter stuff.
  13. CrazyLarth Augur

but you can just ask for peeps if any body has afk boxes you can add to get enough to request LDON's . keep asking for others to do TDS progression at some point some one might say yes. I think the real question is why did you need it. you might have better luck helping some one else in a higher zone make a group buddy and then ask them to help you for TDS.
  14. Khaliss Augur

well, I like to explore TDS and older zones... any expac 4 years or older should have the zones opened up without having to do progression, I can't imagine any reason why they should remain locked out?
  15. CrazyLarth Augur

Plane of War is locked and I would not expect them to unlock it.
  16. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Isn't doing the progression exploring the older zones. 2 birds, 1 stone
    code-zero likes this.
  17. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Progression includes exploring.

Exploring doesn't necessarily include progression.

Some people just want to tool around and check out the zones.
  18. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I'm actually a bit surprised TDS isn't unlocked. It really can be curb stomped at this point, though.
  19. AnzoRagespirit Augur

ALMOST 100% correct....although in caverns all you gotta do is turn a corner with the wrong mob up and get a zone of death lol
  20. Aurastrider Augur

Seriously though caverns has to be hands down my most hated zone. I am dreading running more toons through it for progression. I don't mind doing tempest, katta, and BI but forcing anyone into caverns is just a sick and evil thing to do. I might consider actually paying money on all of my toons that need progression to get a zone unlocker just so I could skip that damn place.