Live Update Bugs 12/18/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I was a nice ogre.
    RoS armor charms work with RoS and TBL gear. TBL armor charms (all of them) work with TBL and Next expansion gear. (they work with current expansion + 1)
    The game doesn't work like that. The restriction is on the ornament, not the item it fits in. I can't set the item to "accept all ornaments" since the ornament is where the conflict is.
    BUT! I made a fix today (internal only at this time, it needs a server down change) so that the higher tier boots and gloves get armor skins that match their armor archtype. So you'll be able to use that ornament after it evolves (and after the January patch)

I'll look into these. (I have no immediate answer)
    Not a bug. Augments do not get luck, EXCEPT the slot 22 chase item "Fate's Accumulator"
    Also, not a bug. The zone tiers and mission tiers do not match. It has to do with the order of doing the missions, not the zone where they started.
    Not a bug.
    Arrows... damage on arrows does next to nothing. While I won't say it's zero, the contribution to DPS by arrows to archery is so minuscule, it have deemed it not worth the effort. Especially with endlessquiver.

The Fang is intentionally being deprecated by not upgrading it.

I expect this is like the fang, but I'll take a peek.
    Not a but. Tier 1 (non-prestige items) do not have luck.
    No.
  2. strongbus Augur

don't know if this is right spot but I have notice that after TBL went in and the changes to how crits and stuff is shown. that I can't use the filters to send my crits to a set window. I have to all my spells or none. will this be fixed?
  3. Orbital101 Augur

The armor type in Mearatas dont seem to work either is that intended? I dint really spend any time in the other zones but now im just not pulling any unless they are in the way.
  4. Drazzminius New Member

Aid Grimel #2 (Brewing) is bugged. I turned in my Portable Drink and Aid Grimel just ate it - no task completion, no dialogue, no item returned. I bugged it in game and was able to get the Portable Drink returned, but have been told to hold off on trying again until it is patched.
  5. Ssdar Augur

The Leather/Cloth version of the evolving Silver Efreeti Boots and Patched White Satin Gloves can't be upgraded with the upgrade button even when evolved to 2/2 and all achievement requirements are met. Cannot confirm if this is true for all classes, but it is definitely true for monks. Ring and Shoulders both work as expected so seems it's an issue for the visible items only.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Empyrean Lamp of Ashes dropped in Tyrant of Fire mission (Plane of Fire) shouldn't this have luck on it? Thought PoFire missions were T2.
  7. Qbert Gallifreyan

Range slot doesn't get luck.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I intentionally did not include the armor.
    Ranged items do not get luck (since ranged can be weapons... and weapons don't get luck... AND it's a visible slot)
    Only ears, face, neck, shoulders, back, fingers, waist, and charm get luck. Group Tier 1 does NOT get luck on any item. Ultra Rare items that are copies of RoS items do NOT get luck. The only exception to these rules is the slot 22 Augment Fate's Accumulator
  9. kizant Augur

Speaking of Luck. What's going on with that? It seems just as over-inflated on live as it was on beta? I'm not totally complaining since it sounded fairly underwhelming at the time but it can't be right as-is.
  10. Malbro Augur

I don't know if this was mentioned but when you cast the Stratos carpet, it says you summon a cockatrice mount.
  11. klanderso Developer

I've put a bug in our internal tracking system to get this fixed, thanks!
    Ssdar likes this.
  12. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

When can we expect a patch or server reset on Test? We're 17 days in and the instances have been broken for 10 days now. Every 7 to 10 days the instances slowly start to fail until they won't load at all after the 10th day of up time.

This has been an ongoing issue for around 2 years now and no end in sight. Someone please think of the Test server! :(
  13. Ismel Augur

Strange Magic mission bug.

After killing the 1st golem mercs get auto suspended and all auras die, I dont much care about the aura but suspending mercs is a bug.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Plane of Valor - Planes of Power - Clicking the portal down to the area with an Ungainly Beast isn't working. :mad:
    Get the to far away message from a distance so I know I'm clicking the right things, also tried staning ontop of it and pressing U with the curser at various spots on it.
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It does look like I got it incorrect.
    I will fix it to match the RoS version.
    In the short term:

Planing Tool
    Rod Plans
    High Tensile Lacquer
    Round Cut Elder Mist Diamond
    Half Moon Cut Elder Mist Diamond
    Auspicious Elder Wood Plank
    NeverPayForLag likes this.
  16. Schadenfreude Augur

Check the Mount settings tab in your Key Ring.
  17. doah Augur

invading the invaders quest in ocean green hills text says collect 4 wrext mal insignias but the number says 2 on the right.
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Actually. This is one of the cases where the SAME NPC file is used in more than one zone. So. A kill in one should update it in BOTH zones.
    Nniki likes this.
  19. Mezacor New Member

Is the Enchanter Illusion: Palace Efreet spell scroll dropping on Live servers? Nobody I know has seen one yet. I know it was bugged at one point during Beta. Wondering if the fix made it to Live in the initial release.
  20. Ellron00 Journeyman

Haven't seen one drop yet