Live Update Bugs 12/18/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Nniki Augur

The non-lore, purchasable Mortal Corporeal ___ Zephyr type 5 augmentations have been dropping in content.

I know it was unintended when it happened at the start of EoK. Not sure if it is unintended this time around too.
  2. Kiras Augur

3. Sancus Augur

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/items-information-thread.252166/

Tier 1 group items can be found in rares in Stratos, Plane of Smoke (Trials of Smoke), and Esianti as well as the missions in Trials of Smoke, Empyr, and Aalishai. These items do NOT have luck, and are usable by free to play players.
    Fanra likes this.
  4. Lorewood Lorekeeper

The missions Delivery and Remodeling . For me Fennin Ro is not spawning at the end. I have everything done in this exp. excepts Hunters if that matters.

I will walk through what I do ...Delivery--Request mission(get mold in inventory). Kill all Jopals at zone in. (Invis Mage and run to tables{COTH Group}) Kill the Guardian. Kill The snails (I have done both burn one down and balance both down, on the last run they both died within 1/2 a second of each other). At that point the snails die I do get a funny "poof" like thing going on, like something tried to happen but didn't as the snails die. Anyway, at that point there is nothing left to do and no Fennin Ro . I've run around clicked the mold, on the throne ...etc ....everything I can think of.. Since I've only done it once with others and I was a tag- along I really don't know what is supposed to happen when the snails die ...I assume Ro pops. I've done this 4-5 times the last few days and can not finish either one. I also did mold seeker and relic raider again in case there was a hidden flag I messed up ( I did destroy my first mold from one those ). The NPC gives me the mission so I doubt its that . I know folks that have done this 50-60 times without a hick-up so why why me ?

note : I have benediction going on spot snails are tanked
    I do use a custom UI ( only map and spell gems are different )
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

do you have the ring for Delivery from the quest before and the item from clicking the magic from Strange magic on you?
  6. Derresh Augur

Having an augment on the cursor and trying to swap it with another augment still requires the exact solvent instead of using any solvent equal or higher than. Basically unplayable.
  7. Lorewood Lorekeeper

What ring ?The Golden Ruby and Garnet Ring from 3 missions before ?

All I am given is a MOLD ( light blue rectangle ). And the mission before I do get a infused sandstone or something along those lines but at the end of that one also when the snails die ..there is no mold popping in front of the throne and clicking the stone does nothing. Again no Ro.

I shouldn't need junk from 3/4 missions/quests before to do a mission i wouldn't think.
  8. NeverPayForLag Augur

Royal Visits:

- while we are trying things at Heart of Flawless Brass, the instance has booted us into the login screen
    - after login we were in /Pickzone0 and got killed before we could even react (Empyr)

If that is part of "you waited to long in the queens chambers" then this sucks...
  9. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Sorry I was thinking of the wrong mission, I'd had a few drinks. :rolleyes:, I think you looted an item at the end of Relic Riader to complete it, it maybe that that you need. for Delivery.
  11. Cstoner187 Elder

Plane of fire mobs (TBL) aren't evolving any of the 4 chase items. Could you code them so they will? Thanks.
  12. Ssdar Augur

Make sure the character with the mold in their inventory fully enters the zone before any other characters do. It seems that all 3 pofire missions have the same known bug that Absor responded to in the Tyrant of Fire thread.
  13. Myca775 Journeyman

Regarding Jann's Veil
    It does not overwrite Twitching Speed nor does the buff name accurate , I am expecting to see "Illusion Benefit Greater Jann" in my buff slots but all i get is "Illusion Benefit Paza"?? (Grant's infravision, enduring breath and increased agility, armor and cold resistance) I've stripped all buffs and clicked Jann mask again and everytime I get Paza and not Greater Jann.

Plus reading a previous post about it overwriting Twitching speed I tested this and was able to cast it both before and after Jann click and never got a blocked message which tells me this "Benefit" is not working correctly.

Its the same for the Rhino RoS mount suppose to be Mount Blessing Sana but gives me Mount Blessing Beza (300HME, AC8) ????
  14. Khat_Nip Meow

Do you perhaps have something other Than Jann's Veil in the Stat Illusion portion of your Illusion keyring?

Edit to add: Verified that Twitching Speed does overwrite Illusion Benefit Greater Jann as well as Illusion Benefit Greater Jann overwrites Twitching Speed.
  15. Myca775 Journeyman

And I'm completely , that was it thank you !
  16. Gaarbage Journeyman

17. Dzarn Developer

Thanks for the report, this will be fixed in the January patch.
    Nniki and svann like this.
  18. Akirrah Journeyman

Any info on when druid remote heals will be fixed, they aren't working if a mage pet is target of target

Been this way for months now
  19. Ellron00 Journeyman

It seems the Enchanter Spell for Illusion : Greater Jann (spell reward for handing mask into guy in pok) does not work with project illusion... not sure if intended or not it is also in utility beneficial -- illusion : other .. which it should be under utility beneficial -- illusion : special (also listed as a level 1 spell) also *Duration : Instant*
  20. Arhok House of Embertune

Cleric TBL T1 & T2 group armors don’t have ferocity or cleave on the respective arms / legs. Can we get that added? Not asking for an update to them, RoS levels would be just fine!

Think of the battle Clerics please! <3