Update Re: Xanadas's Spell Progression Website

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xanadas, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Xanadas Augur

It's creeping up about 10 months now - and I'm just about to close on my new house. Once internet is hooked back up, the site will be running again. As long as DBG is making progression servers, I'll keep the site running(tm).
    To those emailing me about hosting it elsewhere, I have no desire to do so. Sorry.
    Thanks for your longstanding patience. :)
    -Xanadas
    - aka. Ragefire.Penrilgone
  2. RandomStrategy Augur

Xanadas?

I heard you were dead.

Also...I thought you'd be taller.
  3. Coirnav Augur

Your site is basically irrelevant now that Zam has properly associated all spells with the Classic/Kunark/Velious era's now.

Zam is 99.9% accurate now.
  4. a_librarian Augur

Except the vendor list
  5. Coirnav Augur

The vendor list and crafting materials for the crafted only spells are 100% updated on ZAM. Take it from the guy who used only ZAM on Coirnav classic to Luclin so far.
  6. Protocol Dragon Defender

No one wants to play "did Xanadas take the site down yet?" again.
  7. HoodanSHulek New Member

LOL Zaide where u been homie ( <-fepy) :)

Protocol likes this.
  8. TinaMarina New Member

Got to admit Zam is really good, use it all the time.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

Wrong. As much as I like the new Alla's stuff, the Xanadas site shows you at a glance which spells are purchased, where to get them, and which spells are researched. Alla's can't (or doesn't) separate out-of-era spells and spell vendors.
  10. Machentoo Augur

I don't know about the spell vendors, but it absolutely does separate out-of-era spells. Just search by the expansion you want, and it will hide all the others.
    snailish likes this.
  11. Accipiter Old Timer

Yes, it works pretty well for that now. I guess my complaint really comes down to the inconvenience of figuring out the vendors/drops/research on Alla's. Contrast that with Xanadas which has it all at a glance.
  12. Xanadas Augur

13. Baldur Augur

It looks like the domain name expired on 06/17/20, any chance this is coming back up any time soon?

I miss it, it's super nice in classic.
    PeterPansicle likes this.
  14. PeterPansicle Journeyman

Yeah this guy is definitely still around, hopefully we see a fix soon!
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

Ugh. Replied to an old post. Never mind...
  16. Xanadas Augur

The domain expired (blame my brother) and name.com stole it and is not releasing it.
  17. Zansobar Augur

Of course EQitems has a progression spell list and vendor list also.
  18. KimchiGoddess Augur

Ugh, jackarses.
  19. Xanadas Augur

We're back at hh.destef.com. We were able to get ahold of somebody at name.com and let us get the name back.
    PeterPansicle and Baldur like this.
  20. Duder Augur

Page is blank/wont load =(

Found it at http://hh.destef.com/spells/

Very nice, thanks!