Daybreak Winter Extravaganza! December 18 - 31

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cazmac Augur

You mean, lifetime xp? ROFLMAO!!!
  2. Cazmac Augur

SSSHHHHH! Keep quiet and hope they won't notice!
  3. Cazmac Augur

But you can buy Adventure Potions!
    Pirlo likes this.
  4. Cazmac Augur

I have paid and played for almost 20 years. What bonus or reward do I get, other than the Veteran Rewards? My second account only dates from around 2013 but both are Gold and I'm having fun, so I suppose that is my bonus and my reward.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So you want players who have only played less than a year to have what you have? Or are you saying the Vet rewards are us older players only bonus and it should not be shared by those playing less than 1 year? :)
  6. Burpledink New Member

Other people that have done the lifetime, does your character sheet say "dont miss out on your next bonus, click here to add time" or does it tell you when your next monthly bonus of 500 DBG cash is coming?

mine is telling me not to miss out, so im wondering if something is wonky with the auto 500 grant after a lifetime is purchased
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I think that is the default thing they are showing now for lifetime stuff in account management on the website. However if you log into the game and click the button to bring up the marketplace in the upper left you should see "ALL ACCESS' DB 500 reward then on next line it says "claimed" (cause I did last month) and under that it says next reward is 1/01/19. I think my old billing date was the 8th or 9th so they are perhaps streamlining all this so everyone is the first of the month. However if I look on my character inventory screen it shows 0 all access days left. Which it has said that since I bought the lifetime. So I think the system is not sure how to express over 9000 days or no next billing date. We will just have to wait and hear back from me in a few days to see if I get my months reward or anyone else who has gotten it since purchasing lifetime.
  8. Burpledink New Member

Not sure, its my in game window when i open the cash store that says "add time so you dont miss your next 500 DB reward", doesnt say when my next reward is.

I wonder if my consuming a krono after i did the lifetime sub flubbed things up in their system. Would kind of suck to lose the 500 free monthly due to that
  9. Ghubuk Augur

Why did you consume a krono after you did the lifetime sub?
  10. Burpledink New Member

CURIOSITY!
  11. Burpledink New Member

I think there are some kinks in your system. I purchased the 12 month + bonus after the lifetime, and i did not receive any daybreak cash
  12. Alekzandre Augur

Yeah, if they were, it would not provide the information this test case is designed to provide, as well as the Revenue.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.