Live Update Bugs 12/18/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 18, 2018.

1. CrazyLarth Augur

Q. Political Awareness

step 2 Discover how rulership change happens in Esianti.

I got an update but it did not check its self off.
    i did not notice till we had all the other steps done except the last step.

I even got aother task update but no check mark and it was the the only thing not checked at the time or unlocked not marked yet,
    then it happend I was allowed to finsh the quest one I got I think my 3rd update for that step.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Item:

Stave of Earth Sundering

I think the graphic was set to one-hand proportions for this two-handed weapon. It looks rather comical as it is now.
  3. Nniki Augur

"Djarns" should be "Djarn's" on evolving ring items. Looks like there's at least one other item out there with this error as well.... 81776.
  4. NeverPayForLag Augur

Lore items without Luck:

Aug7: Blue Sky

has no luck but accidently looting it is possible. After that it is trash. Is there some kind of luck planned or a work-around instead of destroying it?

Else it should not be possible to loot it...
  5. NeverPayForLag Augur

oh man... didn't took that into account.. another wasted item...

Prince Ralaifin Mission - Chestloot

The Prince is a cheap fraud!!!

Dropped TBL T1 Arms instead of T2 Arms besides it is a T2 Mission.
    Really intentional?
    Not my day...

oh.. if not mentioned:

Diminshed Mubhis are stacked and cannot divided evenly between people.
  6. NeverPayForLag Augur

Does not combine, so I assume it is a bug because all other weapons, shields, augments and spells could combine. If the skill is not enough it should be on others too.
  7. Drakang Augur

Since we have to do old school hunters. An old school bug. A Wrulon Protector in Halls of Honor counts for hunter in Temple of Marr and A Wrulon Protector in Temple of Marr counts for Hunter in Halls of Honor.
    Metanis likes this.
  8. Paladin Augur

Throwing these out there, not necessarily bugs, but maybe overlooked?

-- No new (crafted) arrows for a few expansions.

-- Velious Snowball has not been updated for new levels (as a "top end" and unique achievement reward item for an expansion, perhaps it should be kept updated?).

-- Chalandria's Fang has not been updated for Level 105 or 110 (it was updated with previous level increases)
  9. Filthy casual Journeyman

Simple fix is to not auto ask/roll on Muhbis, instead, click the "Manage" gear icon, change the quantity to 1, then ask/roll.

Knowing the tools available is half the battle. You can also stop a roll and leave them on chest and do an ol' school /random and have each winner loot 1.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Chamber of Tears zone is listed in the guild manager as not found

Plane of Fire missions Delivery and Remodling kill count starts at 1/3 and 1/4 respectively. Therefore we only had to kill 1 snail instead of 2 to get the updates (plus kill final mob in Remodling) and we got a chest.
  11. Tucoh Augur

That delivery / remodeling bug seems ok, since if you kill a snail and wipe the event doesn't reset. I might be missing something but if the slugs are up the event gets extremely difficult since your team gets teleported around since the slugs port you to the center of the throne room and the snail ports you to the top.
  12. NeverPayForLag Augur

Yep - I know, but it is not possible to simply click on the number and edit it to the number which is needed. I guess that it is requesters are intended to be used in such a way too, so I make that reminder again.
  13. Ambiien New Member

I have gotten the Silver efreeti boots and have advanced them to 2/2. I am currently not able to see anything under claim reward, other than Silver efreeti boots. It wouldnt let me see the golden ones either as i was advancing the silver. Also, on my shoulders, i am not able to see the 3rd version, as i am on 96 percent into the 2nd. I know the same thing will happen with these as well now, when i go to claim them once they are fully advanced.
  14. Omegga Elder

Stratos - Political Awarness - We completed the quest steps and got no experience or update to the partisan achievement.

Veshan's Peak - Bane Bound - The Real Sword is missing from Ellar Stormcloud's Room on Bertoxolous Server. May just need a zone reset.
  15. Zhaunil_AB Augur

One of them is the northern island (Air city i think), on some ledge that you would have to levitate down to (and be coth'd after) - IF levitation were possible.
    Naturally, i have no loc, but the shiny can be seen from the island to the south or south-east of it with some NPC.
  16. Zhaunil_AB Augur

But still very much present and annoying, therefore quoted ;)
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Did a mission in Empyr and the Belt had no luck on it, I thought all visibles from the new expansion were supposed to have luck.

Belt was called Golden Wisp and I got it in the Prince Ralafin mission.
  18. Nniki Augur

More of a nice to have...

The loot lockout for the Fight Fire group mission uses the expedition name Stratos: Fan the Flames. It'd be nice if it matched the task/mission name itself Fight Fire just like in the /tasktimer — just a bit of an inconsistency.
  19. Nniki Augur

Missing a period after energy.

Geothermal Billow
    You are hit by a surge of energy You have taken 25492 points of damage.
  20. NeverPayForLag Augur

Trial of Wending Ways

After Exodus the particle effects are gone. We had to drop the task and get it again to have the information for the elements present. Going again to Waves of Saffron Sky (prepared/must go) didn't worked to change something. Intended? If so, then information about task fail was not obvious.

Nevermind, it seems it is part of the quest. Was gone after a minute in the trial, so it seems to be my inability to understand it...