Hero's Vitality, Fortitude, Resolution Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elyssanda, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Grau, Sheex, code-zero and 6 others like this.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Svann2 and Elyssanda like this.
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Cool! pretty positive I've never been a part of a Wiki page before =)
    Fanra and Voxynn like this.
  4. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

This is really awesome!! Thanks for sharing
  5. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Quite welcome, I'm glad it seems to be helping so many people, 360 views!!
  6. Tucoh Augur

I'd love to see what percent of characters have maxed out their heroic AAs. That feature in Steam (I think) and other platforms is pretty cool and gives an idea of how rare something is.
  7. Feznik Elder

Am I correct in assuming that only 4-5 ranks of the Hero's AA actually increase your stats, but the rest of the ranks increase your stat cap i.e. you have to have enough stats on your items to actually benefit? While only 4-5 ranks actually increase your stats instantly based on training the AA.

I'm looking at raidloot for this information, I don't know if they didn't enter the rest of the benefits of each rank or if its just the particular 4-5 ranks:

http://www.raidloot.com/AA.aspx?name=hero's fort

http://www.raidloot.com/AA.aspx?name=hero's reso

http://www.raidloot.com/AA.aspx?name=hero's vitality
  8. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Hero's Fortitude: Increases your armor class, attack power and the maximum amount of attack you can gain from items by 10 points per rank.

Hero's Resolution: Increases your base statistics and the maximum that your base statistics can be increased by items and spells by 5 points per rank. Additionally this ability increases your natural hit point, mana and endurance regeneration and the maximum that your hit point and mana regeneration can be increased by items by 2 points per rank.

Hero's Vitality: Increases your maximum hit points, mana, endurance as well as how far below zero your hit points can fall before you die by 25 points per rank.

(all info copypasta'd from Allahs)
  9. Feznik Elder

That's not what I'm asking, I'm asking does each rank actually increase your stats by a certain amount from just the AA (exclude benefit from items), I can tell from the raidloot 4-5 ranks do. I'm asking about all other ranks besides the one listed listed on raidloot.

Like if take a naked character without any items. Will training each rank add a certain amount of stats for ALL ranks, or just the ranks listed on raidloot (which seem to be 4-5 ranks out of 50 only).
  10. Elyssanda Bardbrain

ok. I'm looking at them, they do all go up every level.
    I am currently at:
    48/60 on Vitality, at 49 the message states everything goes up by 1200 points, at 49, they go up by 1225.
    29/30 on Resolution Base stats go up by 145 points, hit point, mana and endurance regeneration +58 points, at rank 30, base stats go up 150 points, the regens go up by 60 points.
    48/60 Fortitude: Attack stuff is 480, and at 49 it matches to 490 points.
    Quatr, Gyurika Godofwar and Feznik like this.
  11. Tatanka Joe Schmo

For some reason, Raidloot's listing for these is borked, with only some of the ranks showing.

To my knowledge, every rank of these three does the same thing as all the other ranks of that same AA. So, if rank 1 of Hero's Resolution does "X", then every other rank of Hero's Resolution also does "X". If you have every rank of Hero's Resolution (30 ranks, I think), then the total benefit will be 30 times "X".
    Feznik likes this.
  12. Sancus Augur

Getting data on passive AAs is far more difficult than for spells. The method raidloot uses requires you to gain the AA while wireshark is running to parse its data. That's not too bad for normal AAs (basically a max AA character resets their AA on test and repurchases everything), but it isn't conducive to parsing AAs gained via progression achievements a la Hero's Fortitude/Resolution/Vitality.

The ranks work as you described, where every rank does the same thing. The ranks listed on raidloot are there simply because they ended up in a capture at some point.
    Pirlo likes this.
  13. Tucoh Augur

This might not be healthy but I try not to think about the actual contribution of all my heroic AAs and how they might all be eclipsed by say, upgrading a single piece of gear from RoS to TBL.
    FubarEQ and Feznik like this.
  14. Quill Augur

Except they don't and its all additive, thanks for playing.

Eclipsed implies that it makes them worthless, and that is most certainly not the case. If we're to extend the analogy, both contribute to the sun burning its brightest. Maybe one contributes more to that light, but then you shouldn't expect chase AA to be on the same level as items, and if you insist upon it... perhaps this isn't really your game.
  15. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

What happens if you earn these AA while not having all access? do they poof and you can never get them, or what?
  16. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Not sure, but since no points are required to be spent, I would imagine you'd still get the AAs, and benefit from them.
  17. Tucoh Augur

You keep them.

18. Aurastrider Augur

Technically you could max out all of these AA's on a FTP character without them ever being all access. Its like the veteran rewards and other AA's under the special AA tab with exception to the glyph's all of the other ones listed are related to progression or account age and not earned in the traditional experience fashion. The same applies for merc AA's although there might be a cap on how many merc AA's you can gain as ftp? I have one ftp toon who I just recently went all access on for a month but he had around 12 merc AA's while being ftp.
  19. Aurastrider Augur

I took to his meaning that the AA's are obtained passively and they will be gained via just normal gameplay for doing content where as a piece of gear upgrade might need to be camped for days, weeks or even longer and might not ever drop at all. That one piece of gear might provide a significantly higher boost than these passive AA's so in theory it would be better to go after the gear. Depending on the gear it might even be necessary to obtain it first to have enough power to even obtain said AA's. But its all irrelevant for someone who knows they are going to complete the progression and obtain the AA's so there is no point in placing any thought into them. They will just come when they come like all normal AA's and experience. Maybe I complete missed the mark on Tucoh's meaning but for me this is basically how I think of passive gains in this game.
  20. Tucoh Augur

My point was mostly that upgrading my chest from RoS T2 to TBL T3 gives me 180 AC. If I smuggled my way onto a raid and got a BP it'd improve again by 190 AC. I think I've got some 40 ranks of heroic fortitude, which gives me 120AC. But it's OK that one piece of gear eclipses the entire contribution of heroic AAs because it's all about the journey and every little bit counts, so don't worry too much about the exact contribution of heroic AAs.
    Quatr and Aurastrider like this.